• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    he plays either AM, or SS
    means Gerrard or Torres position
    is he better than either one ?
    my penis knows the answer
    i mean in general, his reputation as a player is better than any outfield player in liverpool except torres and gerrard

Comment

Ngog 20 year old, French u-21 starter, has scored 6 goals in 9 starts this season, more than Berbatov
      plus, Pandev might be free, but wages also count, he wants like +90,000 weekly in currently in Liverpool only Gerrard and Torres recieve more than that amount. plus, we have one of the brightest young strikers in Europe (Nemeth who raped the u-20 worldcup) on loan in Greece, so bringing pandev will stop their progress. if a striker is to be brought, it must be a BIG targetman who will provide more space for Torres. someone like Carlton Cole, or Keywene Jones.
      but the priority is the flanks because we obviously lack width. someone with great pace and crossing and that's why we are signing Maxi. Only if Rafa paid 20M for Lennon instead of Keane in summer 08
      ps. chuckbass, this is the definitions of WC footballers
      top 5 players in their position, OR would easily walk into at least 95% of starting line ups of other teams. is Pandev WC now ?
      like for Liverpool, world class players are Reina, Gerrard, Mascherano and Torres. Johnson is top 10 RB, but not Top 5 yet, so not WC
      so mascherano is a top 5 DM? LOL nigger please

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
        so mascherano is a top 5 DM? LOL nigger please
        name 5 players better than Mascherano in DM role

Comment

pirlo, alonso, toure, l. diarra, essien

just from the top of my head

Comment

pirlo, alonso, toure, l. diarra, essien

just from the top of my head
            you don't watch soccer then

DM = destroyer of oppositions attack
            that's why Masch-Alonso partnership was successful. Mascherano would do all the defensive work and allow Xabi to focus on passing and creating attacks.

That's why Xabi's work is so difficult in Madrid now, since Diarra doesn't defend as much as Masch, so Xabi has to do both and therefore is underperforming

Pirlo is the least physical player, and he had a destroyer like Gattuso alongside him who let him to all the creative work

I guess now you have a better definition of DM, SITS IN FRONT OF THE DEFNESE, DESTROYS OPPOSITONS ATTACKS and provides time for the other DM to do the creative. The only ones better than Mascherano atm are Essien, De Rossi and maybe Yaya

Comment

you don't watch soccer then

DM = destroyer of oppositions attack
              that's why Masch-Alonso partnership was successful. Mascherano would do all the defensive work and allow Xabi to focus on passing and creating attacks.

That's why Xabi's work is so difficult in Madrid now, since Diarra doesn't defend as much as Masch, so Xabi has to do both and therefore is underperforming

Pirlo is the least physical player, and he had a destroyer like Gattuso alongside him who let him to all the creative work

I guess now you have a better definition of DM, SITS IN FRONT OF THE DEFNESE, DESTROYS OPPOSITONS ATTACKS and provides time for the other DM to do the creative. The only ones better than Mascherano atm are Essien, De Rossi and maybe Yaya
              lol. i'm not even going to dignify your biased bullshit with a reply. if mashcerano really was a top 5 dm, he wouldn't play for a team that's #9 (?) in epl

btw gattuso doesn't even get to play at milan anymore, pirlo does all the defensive work

Comment

lol. i'm not even going to dignify your biased bullshit with a reply. if mashcerano really was a top 5 dm, he wouldn't play for a team that's #9 (?) in epl
                then Torres and Gerrard aren't top 5 either
                you are a total fag
                and Liverpool is 7th and with a win on this weekend will go 5th.

and this very same team was 2nd last year.

Comment

so if he really is world class, why hasn't he performed good enough to take liverpool to a higher league position than #7? (torres and gerrard have been injured). he is exactly what liverpool is; average

Comment

so if he really is world class, why hasn't he performed good enough to take liverpool to a higher league position than #7? (torres and gerrard have been injured). he is exactly what liverpool is; average

your posts are so funny, I wish someone else could see them and comment
                    AHAHAHAHAHA

and that average team is still more successful than Fakecelona

Comment

your posts are so funny, I wish someone else could see them and comment
                      AHAHAHAHAHA
                      you took it too far there with the barca comment

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                        you took it too far there with the barca comment
                        haha I know man
                        I used to have the deepest respect for Barcelona FC, until summer when I saw Kaebi (chuckbass) and Shayan on PFDC. and also Xavi's arrogant comments regarding Fabregas' transfer.

and yea, when someone who has not watched more than 2 Liverpool game in his entire insults the great club of Liverpool (3rd most successful club in Europe), who won the CL with likes of Traore and Dudek in their starting line up making the greatest final comeback of all time. a club who ended Man Utd winning run of 3 months (keeping clean sheets for 3 consecutive months as well) with a 4-1 thrashing in front of their own fans, first in almost 20 years. and it was done with a Alonso-less midfield and with Carragher @ RB against Ronaldo.

as long as other people keep the respect, they get the respect they deserve, the answer to disrespect is disrespect

that said, I still have many great Barca fan friends who are very nice and cool

Comment

haha what has liverpool won that actually matters in the past 20 years except for the one cl? history means nothing if you're playing like shit. by your standards nottingham forrest is one of the best football clubs in the world?

both you and i know barca are better than liverpool, and it's only a matter of time before they catch up to them with CL wins

Comment

haha I know man
                            I used to have the deepest respect for Barcelona FC, until summer when I saw Kaebi (chuckbass) and Shayan on PFDC. and also Xavi's arrogant comments regarding Fabregas' transfer.

and yea, when someone who has not watched more than 2 Liverpool game in his entire insults the great club of Liverpool (3rd most successful club in Europe), who won the CL with likes of Traore and Dudek in their starting line up making the greatest final comeback of all time. a club who ended Man Utd winning run of 3 months (keeping clean sheets for 3 consecutive months as well) with a 4-1 thrashing in front of their own fans, first in almost 20 years. and it was done with a Alonso-less midfield and with Carragher @ RB against Ronaldo.

as long as other people keep the respect, they get the respect they deserve, the answer to disrespect is disrespect

that said, I still have many great Barca fan friends who are very nice and cool
                            you got literally every word in that paragraph right, but at that game Ronaldo was RM, and Ji-Sung Park was LM.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                              you got literally every word in that paragraph right, but at that game Ronaldo was RM, and Ji-Sung Park was LM.
                              They started the game like that, however most of the time Wingers would switch positions during the game, that said Aurelio had a blinder that day. absolutely brilliant.

It's funny how people call us negative and defensive when we put 4 past
                              RM
                              Man U
                              Chelsea (no Gerrard)
                              Arsenal (no Gerrard)
                              A.Villa (5)

in a matter of one month

Comment

Freddy Adu joins Aris Salonica alongside his pal Eddie Johnson, this should do the boy good since Aris fans are very loyal and encouraging but are also among the worlds worst and most ruthless fans so....he better find his form quick lol

http://goal.com/en-us/news/1956/euro...dy-adu-on-loan
                                Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                                X