2010 Winter Transfer Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    They started the game like that, however most of the time Wingers would switch positions during the game, that said Aurelio had a blinder that day. absolutely brilliant.

It's funny how people call us negative and defensive when we put 4 past
    RM
    Man U
    Chelsea (no Gerrard)
    Arsenal (no Gerrard)
    A.Villa (5)

in a matter of one month
    I know, but that is last season.. you haven't done anything spectaculor this year(yes u've beaten utd and villa), but still not good enough to win the league.

Last year, the counter-attcak system worked, but this year teams are finding it much easier to break down Liverpool. Plus, the departure of Alonso hasn't helped, because he dictates the game and fed the balls to Gerrard & co.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Rumors about Dzeko to milan. But we have 3 better attackers. Borrielo - Huntelaar - Pato

I am watching Milan - Genoa now. What can i say about the attackers and the team?

G-O-D-L-I-K-E
      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Dzeko is without a shadow of a doubt in another league of his own compared to borriello, arguable against hunty because of his lack of form/PT, and is very close to Pato

If Milan landed Edin they would definitely have to outbid a few other clubs
        Go Cows!

Comment

Milan just thrashed Genoa.....borriello 2 goals 2nd one was niiiiiice!

he's been on fiiiiire this year!

Comment

i heard there is a possibilty of gerrard going to Inter in the upcoming summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              i heard there is a possibilty of gerrard going to Inter in the upcoming summer?
              give us Maicon, Eto'o, Chivu, Samuel, Sneijder, and Balotelli + 5 M and we'll consider the offer.
              Gerrard hates mourinho and will never play for him, he is too old to leave Liverpool anyways. He won't want to lose his legacy

Comment

Working...
              X