Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R] Manchester United vs. Leeds United (FA CUP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[R] Manchester United vs. Leeds United (FA CUP)

Can't believe there is no thread for this. United got knocked out so early in the FA Cup at home by 3rd leauge-ers Leeds United. I believe this is the red devils' 4th loss in 8 home matches this season. Leeds used to be a great club until their financial problems, and they put on a good performance today. Good luck to them in their next match against the Spurs. Manchester United fans critisized Fergie for this game.

* Arsenal made it through in the dying minutes.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

plz dont mention match results in the thread titles. Title edited.

Comment

lolz

chelsea beat watford 5-0 and thats without the african players like drogba and essien

Comment

man utd rid..

Comment

It's the FA Cup, and we lost despite having a relatively strong team. I have no excuses , but Wes Brown wasn't prepared to play as Vidic got injured in the warm-up,therefore I knew we were going to struggle defensively vs Leeds which Jermaine Beckford caused us problems all day long.

If there was one tournament Ferguson wouldn't have wanted to win , it would've been this cup.. and don't say carling cup, because Manchester City are in the semi-final, and we are facing them. I doubt ferguson will let city go to wembley, and he will try his best to win the semis.

We are only two points behind Chelsea in the league, yet we are considered to have had a 'bad' season already. We are in the semi-final of the Carling Cup. We are in the second round of the Champions League, and i predict us to go through simply because we have the second leg at Old Trafford. I can't see us losing to AC Milan, but not predicting an easy game. People are writing us off, but they haven't seen the best of United yet.

Wayne Rooney has got equal amount of goals as Drogba(top goalscorer in league), but doesn't get much mention from any of the media. Not doubting Drogba's ability, Chelsea will miss him no doubt.. You can expect Chelsea beating Watford at the cup, but with the premiirship games, lets see how they can break down teams without Essien and Drogba..

United till i die.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

ya i noticed yesterday and im like is this real? did they get knocked out? LOL

hey it happens, thats the beauty of these cup tournaments, it gives smaller teams and players a chance to shine.

cant believe man u and ac milan didnt spend money they got for ronaldo and kaka to build a decent team this year, what were they thinking??

Comment

Fa cup I think Its the only Cup That Ferguson Is not looking forward to achieve , It would have been great also If we didn't get knock out against Leeds But In this Circumstances That Manchester unitd has right now I am not blaming anybody

And People Think just because Manchester united is having a bad season they will have it until the end , We are just 2points behind Chelsea and We are not going to far either and We still have champions league in our hand I doubth about it that Were gonna lose to Milan In Old trafford

Im pretty Sure Ferguson gonna come up with something until then .

- About the Game Yesterday I don't know why Manchester united played that bad , Seriously I can't even name one good player that played his game yesterday even Valencia That came as a sub wasn't that great but out of all the players I could say he didn't do that bad .

- I don't see any reason why Ferguson keeps giving playing time to Welbeck , He still not in the right form to play for manchester united as a starter .

About Vandersar Without him We are struggling Bigtime I hope Any time soon he will be back Well Basicaly Lets hope all our Injured players comes back anytime soon !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                plz dont mention match results in the thread titles. Title edited.
                sorry...i forgot

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                X