Bret Har On Raw Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bret Har On Raw Tonight

...THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE...THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION BRET THE HITMAN HART.. AFTER 12 YEARS MAKES HIS RETURN TO THE WWE!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

hbk gonna give him another sweet chin music yeah
    big fan of hbk!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
      hbk gonna give him another sweet chin music yeah
      big fan of hbk!

no way bret hart in his prime was the best ever.. hes my all time favourite.. hbk wouldnt be shit without brett, dont forget that!
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

u guys believe this stuff?
        Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

what?????? thats crazy. i will def tune in tonight! i wonder what will happen with him hbk.

Comment

he is gonna act(fight) or just talk crap?

Comment

I met bret hart at Mink nightclub here in Toronto, he is one of my all time fav's but its clear he has such a tainted history with the WWE im surprised he agreed to this...We all know wrestling is staged (I dont like to use the word fake since these guys put their bodies on the line night in night out and have an incredibly tough schedule), but the Montreal Screwjob showed just how "real" wrestling can be (although I dont agree with Hart on this one)
              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                I met bret hart at Mink nightclub here in Toronto, he is one of my all time fav's but its clear he has such a tainted history with the WWE im surprised he agreed to this...We all know wrestling is staged (I dont like to use the word fake since these guys put their bodies on the line night in night out and have an incredibly tough schedule), but the Montreal Screwjob showed just how "real" wrestling can be (although I dont agree with Hart on this one)

its exactly what its called..entertainment..these guys are great actors/athletes...i havent watched in the last 5 years but thats cuz character guys like brett rock austin foley rick flair eddie guerero all left.. and now these new guys suck big time... this will be the first time in prolly 10 yrs that im pumpt to watch raw.. i think vince is starting to realize he has to bring back the old guys who made wwe what it is now cuz thats what ppl truly want..
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

May favorite wrestler of all time

Comment

can't believe you guys. WWE is fake wrestling with some acting features. lamest everrr

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      can't believe you guys. WWE is fake wrestling with some acting features. lamest everrr
                      its for entertainment purposes , if you don't like it then don't watch it no one is forcing you, I was watchign it today and i was so happy to see The Hitman in the ring again i wonder what will come out of it ! My top three wrestlers of all time have to be Bret Hart, The Rock, And Stone Cold Steve Austin !!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

mcmahon vs hart at wrestlemania. hbk as the guest ref. thatd be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                          mcmahon vs hart at wrestlemania. hbk as the guest ref. thatd be amazing.

brett looked really old.. not like himself.. i dont think he can even fight anymore
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            brett looked really old.. not like himself.. i dont think he can even fight anymore
                            yeah, but i think if he sees that paycheck that vince will offer him to wrestle one more time, he will.

Comment

this is when i met bret hart at mink nightclub, i went up to him while he was smoking shisha and said "bret, youve made canadians proud" shook his hand, and asked for a photo

im the one in the white, and that random nasty chick probably got a sharpshooter of her own later on lol
                              Attached Files
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                              X