Kuwait vs. Australia :O [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuwait vs. Australia :O [R]

I take it that Australia didn't have their European based players?
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      I take it that Australia didn't have their European based players?
      even if they didn't it was against kuwait ... lol
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

whats there to lol about?

With our current TM, I have no doubt that Kuwait will beat us

Comment

isnt this exactly wat happened to us as well under daei?
          we scored 2 quick goals but eventually the game ended 2-2??
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i remember that.. Nikbakht bycicle-kick, then i don't know how we lost the two goal lead.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Australia did indeed have their Euro-players except Shwarzer and Cahill.

btw Kuwait beat Australia in the return leg when Australia used their league players.

Comment

Laser pointed in Socceroos' eyes in match against Kuwait
                THE Socceroos have accused Kuwait fans of deliberately shining laser lights in their eyes to put them off during this morning's Asian Cup qualifier in Kuwait City.
                Australian goalkeeper Eugene Galekovic and midfielder Dario Vidosic believe they were targeted by someone in the crowd with a laser pointer during the 2-2 draw.
                Galekovic complained of a light being shone in his eyes, while Vidosic told Socceroos officials that he saw the laser light while trying to take corner kicks.
                Socceroos coach Pim Verbeek admitted he had mentioned the incidents to match officials in an animated pitchside exchange during the first half.
                It is now likely the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) will investigate the matter, with one or more powerful handheld laser pointers in the crowd believed to be responsible.
                But Verbeek was taking a more diplomatic tone over the incidents after his side put themselves a step closer to qualifying for next year's Asian Cup finals thanks to a draw with Group B leaders Kuwait.
                "It was the goalkeeper ... also at the corner-kicks - Dario Vidosic was taking the corner-kicks and they were pushing a laser on his face," Verbeek said.
                "I mentioned it to the officials, but that's okay. Things like this happen."
                http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/pi...-1225816915139

Comment

lol kuwait fans owned australian team

Comment

Working...
                  X