The rise of Birmingham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rise of Birmingham City

Just drew with untied for 12 games unbeaten Impressive given most their players bought in was free or from championship clubs

Ones to watch: Joe Hart and Chucho Benitez

They are in an unbelievable form
    unlucky not to win today, that Benitez mofo is fast and furious
    but again, it's all down to a GOOD COACH

Comment

joe hart is a great keeper he was really good at city
      dumbass hughes went out and bought given

Comment

Go Carson Yeung Ka Shing
        Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

I was really impressed by Chucho. His quick turn in United's box where he got rid of 2 defenders reminded me of Cole in his best days.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

mohammad nosrati could have joined birmingham city 2 years back...
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              mohammad nosrati could have joined birmingham city 2 years back...
              that's key to their success

had Nosrati joined them, they would have been relegated to coca-cola league 1, instead of clinching PL promotion

Comment

^No. Guys, dont you know its not BC being good, but the refs being horrible and not calling it in favor of ManU (Fergies b*tchin again...)

Comment

form is temporary, class is permanent. their performances over the next 2/3 years will determine if they have truly developed into a decent side to challenge the top 6.

Comment

they've gone and beat everton away in the cup aswell

brilliant by mcleish
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                      they've gone and beat everton away in the cup aswell

brilliant by mcleish
                      Everton was playing great and getting good results before yesterday :|

and Birmingham are unbeaten in 15 games in all competitions now, last loss was against Arsenal @ the Emarites in the beginning of October.

but to keep their record, they have a very difficult task, they must hold Chelsea @ the Bridge on wednesday.

I hate Chelsea, but I don't want United to win the title, so I don't know who I'll be cheering for on wednesday

Comment

you can sta as a nueatral

I think Birmingham have been very good, simply because of the hard-workingness of their players. Carr (expereinced) right back is proving his worth. Two hard-working bullfighters in Ferguson and Bowyer..

Benitez,Jerome,Mcfadden, all good attacking players..
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Birmingham survives off anti-futbol. sit back with 10 behind the ball and counter attack.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                            Birmingham survives off anti-futbol. sit back with 10 behind the ball and counter attack.
                            I don't think it's anti-football.

Everyone wants to play attacking? you play to your strengths and not weakness. Stoke play long ball tactics, because they have 10 players who are 6ft+. Arsenal play the beatiful passing game, because all the players posses great technical ability. Birmingham are making games tight, and then counter-attack. It's bringing results. Results decide games.

Comment

Working...
                            X