Should the 2010 african nations cup go ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should the 2010 african nations cup go ahead

My vote is yes, mainly because i see cancelling it as giving into terrorisim, also i believe that the togan football federation were partly to blame for the tradgedy transporting their team via bus and not by plane and this wasn't totally the organisers fault.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Please watch and Subscribe:

hard to say... I mean Togo isnt gonna participate anymore, that fine.
    It can only go on if all teams agree to and if Angola can secure the stadiums and hotels...
    sigpic

Comment

I think FIFA, (or whoever set the host nation) is to blame here. They could at least have chosen a relatively safe and secure region to host the tournament...although there don't seem to be many truly conflict-free zones in Africa.

Comment

i say it would be best to postpone it. obviously the rebel groups might have something planned (hope not) on the host city in that area for another attack which can cause more fatalities.

Comment

SuperShojaeijan, i move this thread to the international football forum as it contains international football.... thx
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Yes it should go ahead, if not you are letting the terrorists win.

Comment

dont give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                SuperShojaeijan, i move this thread to the international football forum as it contains international football.... thx
                I would have put it here but u can't start polls in he international forum or at least I can't there is no "create a poll" option for me.
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                  dont give a shit.
                  utter ignorance

Comment

Working...
                  X