The African Cup Of Nations 2010 Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The African Cup Of Nations 2010 Official Thread

Will update the thread shortly. Angola V Mali currently being played.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Wow Mali just pulled off the most amazing come back ever!

They were 4-0 behind til the 80th minute or so, and made it 4-4 in the last 10 minutes + 4 extra time.

They scored the 4-3 and 4-4 in the 93th and 95th minute.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

If I was Angolan right now I would be PISSED
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

what a joke...If I were Angolan, I'd get wasted tonight to forget all that shit

Comment

AN faghat Angola.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            They were 4-0 behind til the 80th minute or so, and made it 4-4 in the last 10 minutes + 4 extra time.
            Damn that was crazy.

Comment

Angola Vs Mali Highlights

Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 01-10-2010, 05:57 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

this is where big players are useful...
                as u see keita, and kanoute two big players didnt give up and scored 3 of teh four goals.
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

I bet Adebayor didn't run the length of the bus to celebrate in front of the gunners this time

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    I bet Adebayor didn't run the length of the bus to celebrate in front of the gunners this time

i cant get enough of ur sig... been watching it for days now
                    so its riera (i think) taking a cum filled sandwich from torreses mouth and eats it, and torres takes out his phone with no reaction and starts texting while riera looks away
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      i cant get enough of ur sig... been watching it for days now
                      so its riera (i think) taking a cum filled sandwich from torreses mouth and eats it, and torres takes out his phone with no reaction and starts texting while riera looks away
                      hahaah yeaa...wonder who Nando was texting in Austria. It was 2 weeks after he got a daughter, so probably texting his wife saying, "hola, Como esta Nora (his daughter)". Speaking of Riera I miss him. 3 months injured now, everytime he plays he assists . He is inconsistent, but if he has a good day, he's amazing. He'll be back this week though.

I found a bunch of those and posted it in the Liverpool Thread. one, a fan (girl) brings a jersey to kuyt to sign him, and then all of a sudden her underwear shows, and kuyt and Mascherano's reaction is jokes. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        Mali does very well in an African Cup tournament. But still, that comeback was shocking!
                        Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Algeria got raped by Malawi, its funny that one of the best african teams gets owned by one of the worst teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                            Algeria got raped by Malawi, its funny that one of the best african teams gets owned by one of the worst teams.
                            From what I've heard, Algeria doesn't give a damn about African Cup of Nations and they want to leave the tournament as soon as possible. Their players only think of the World Cup.

Comment

Ivory Coast 0-0 Burkina Faso. Ivory Coast was dominating the whole game but did not put any past the keeper because Burkina Faso was defending heavily.

Comment

Working...
                              X