Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cristiano Ronaldo doing what he does best lol (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cristiano Ronaldo doing what he does best lol (NSFW)

Cristiano Ronaldo's first batch of Armani underwear ads have arrived, just three months after he was named a company model. Yesterday Armani revealed a set of sexy Megan Fox ads. Scroll down to see photos of Ronaldo dressed only in Armani underwear.

And it appears the word of the day kids is Narcissism:

self-love: an exceptional interest in and admiration for yourself; "self-love that shut out everyone else"

and with the laughing i ask, how many of u wish u had his body? i would want more mass but i envy his muscular definition

Comment

photoshop

Comment

gay

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
          and with the laughing i ask, how many of u wish u had his body? i would want more mass but i envy his muscular definition

I don't think that anyone can deny that he has an athletic body, but that is not what makes one laugh at such photos, the word narcissism and the fact that he personifies it to a tee however is somewhat amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
            I don't think that anyone can deny that he has an athletic body, but that is not what makes one laugh at such photos, the word narcissism and the fact that he personifies it to a tee however is somewhat amusing.

i bet a majority of us would do the same if we were in his position

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
              i bet a majority of us would do the same if we were in his position

I wouldn't that's for sure, however I would love to have his football skills and be able to play a sport I love as a living.

Comment

call me crazy but i prefer this

but those are some bad ass boxer briefs lol no homo

Comment

So ommy, what were you searching for when you mysteriously came upon these pictures?
                  The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                  For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                  http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                  http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                    So ommy, what were you searching for when you mysteriously came upon these pictures?
                    you caught me bud!

Comment

its where the $$$'s at, i guess ronaldo likes to seize the opportunities as they come, he is extremely marketable .. but something tells me he enjoys admiring himself in the mirror lol, i guess any athelete with a fit body and average looks can pull this off but it probably comes natural to ronaldo...look at his expressions he's been practicing lol this whole shoot prob only took 4-5 takes lol
                      Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                        call me crazy but i prefer this

but those are some bad ass boxer briefs lol no homo
                        if u didnt prefer megan fox then i would personally come to new york or wherever u live and strangle you

Comment

Working...
                        X