Sergio Canales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Canales

This guy is going to be huge. 18 yrs old and apprently Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City all want him. His contract runs out in 6 months so he can sign a pre contract with any team for free already now

he has played 307 minutes this season and has 4 goals!!

you can see his goals here:

the 4th goal is amazing 3rd one is really impressive too

Real Madrid Will Buy Him In This Week

Comment

real madrid just signed him for 6 million euros
      http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/201...ty-to-sign-for

Comment

great player, he plays so maturely despite his age.shame he will be wasted in goozlacticos.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i don't think i can judge a player by youtube link.
          I need to see him weak in,weak out, but he's got a nice touch in him.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Watched him play against Osasuna the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              i don't think i can judge a player by youtube link.
              I need to see him weak in,weak out, but he's got a nice touch in him.
              week in week out? he's 18 years old and has played 7 games this season. lol

Comment

great player, he plays so maturely despite his age.shame he will be wasted in goozlacticos.
                no he won't be wasted.
                we just loan him to racing Santander for 2 years. he can't be waste in Racing cuz he will playing so much time in this team and have too much time for improving !
                when he improve at the age of 20, then he will back to Real Madrid !
                yeah ... that is " The SMART Guy " Florentino Perez ! not like your monkey Laporta !!! he can go give eto'o with paying 50 million to Inter for a 28 years old striker (Ibrahimovic) that not have the future !
                BTW ... Cheshme hasooda beterke !

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                  no he won't be wasted.
                  we just loan him to racing Santander for 2 years. he can't be waste in Racing cuz he will playing so much time in this team and have too much time for improving !
                  when he improve at the age of 20, then he will back to Real Madrid !
                  yeah ... that is " The SMART Guy " Florentino Perez ! not like your monkey Laporta !!! he can go give eto'o with paying 50 million to Inter for a 28 years old striker (Ibrahimovic) that not have the future !
                  BTW ... Cheshme hasooda beterke !
                  same smart guy who ran real down the drain last time he was in charge lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X