so what do you think?

corny
    sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

i think ive heard that song at a rave lol

Comment

Torres is a DJ
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

rooney=overrated. hate how they make him seem so good.

Comment

actually thought it was pretty good

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              no man hes pretty good(coming from a liverpool fan and a united hater). its not just about how many goals a player scores that makes him a superstar

Comment

coool commercial..!!
                i dont really care for Adidas's cleats lined up for wc2010, i think as things are looking Nike will upstage them at the one event that usually adidas spends a loooaaads of their advertising money on..!!

ps
                rooney is a bulldog, tough as they come..!! perfect for the english game..! he is the type of player you'd love to have on your side and hate as an opposition..!!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  Serisouly What are talking about You are comparing wayne ronney with Torres lool haha
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                    Serisouly What are talking about You are comparing wayne ronney with Torres lool haha

are you implying that Rooney is so much better than Torres that they ain't comparable ??

However, Rooney ain't overrated at all, I would Play him @ Left Back and he will still do the job

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                      are you implying that Rooney is so much better than Torres that they ain't comparable ??
                      However, Rooney ain't overrated at all, I would Play him @ Left Back and he will still do the job
                      You Could compare Torres with Ronney But torres is a better finsher than rooney...torres is a goal predator...

but overall rooney is better..his work rate,stamina,his tracking back,assist...he is a all round player who i would have in my team all the time..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        You Could compare Torres with Ronney But torres is a better finsher than rooney...torres is a goal predator...
                        but overall rooney is better..his work rate,stamina,his tracking back,assist...he is a all round player who i would have in my team all the time..
                        Exactly, They have a totally different playing style.

and to choose whom, really depends on the formation and other needs of the club.

Rooney is comparable t Tevez for example. both energetic, track back a lot, work horses, passion, but Rooney edges Tevez Technically.

On the other Hand, Torres should be compared to Strikers like Eto'o, Higuain, Villa and Drogba

but a strikeline of Torres-Rooeny will be deadly with Rooney playing just off Torres.
                        -------rooney-------
                        ---------Torres-----

such a shame, Rooney went to the wrong academy in city of Liverpool when he was a kid. I bet you he told his dad, I wanna become a footballer, take me to either Everton or Liverpool

and his dad flipped a coin, and he took him to Everton

Comment

Working...
                        X