Time Warner Cable: Fox Soccer Channel HD & Fox Soccer Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Warner Cable: Fox Soccer Channel HD & Fox Soccer Plus

I just called Time Warner Cable and asked a customer service representative if they will have Fox Soccer Channel HD and Fox Soccer Plus (which comes out March 1, 2010). She said that it is not currently in their listing, but also said that since Time Warner Cable currently have all of the other Fox Sports channels, she believes that FSC HD and FSP should be added. I also added that I have read about Time Warner Cable's on going disputes with Fox, and she said that it's an annual thing. The only difference this year is that Fox has gone public about it, but Time Warner Cable is keeping quiet and holding their ground.

I know for a fact that DIRECTV will have Fox Soccer Channel HD, but I'm just waiting to add Fox Soccer Channel HD and hopefully Fox Soccer Plus to my "Time Warner Digital Cable - San Diego" channel lineup. So for now...we just have to wait.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Finally! I just got the feed in HD! Today's the first day they're airing matches in HD.

Comment

I'm on Cox Communications, we don't get it until March 1.

Comment

i need to call RCN and see what the deal is with them

Comment

comcast?

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            I just called Time Warner Cable and asked a customer service representative if they will have Fox Soccer Channel HD and Fox Soccer Plus (which comes out March 1, 2010). She said that it is not currently in their listing, but also said that since Time Warner Cable currently have all of the other Fox Sports channels, she believes that FSC HD and FSP should be added. I also added that I have read about Time Warner Cable's on going disputes with Fox, and she said that it's an annual thing. The only difference this year is that Fox has gone public about it, but Time Warner Cable is keeping quiet and holding their ground.
            I know for a fact that DIRECTV will have Fox Soccer Channel HD, but I'm just waiting to add Fox Soccer Channel HD and hopefully Fox Soccer Plus to my "Time Warner Digital Cable - San Diego" channel lineup. So for now...we just have to wait.
            nice..!!
            that may just be the ticket for me to sign up with DirecTV..!!
            I've been TV less for 8-9months now since i canceled my DickNetwork because they dropped GOL TV..!! Cheap bastards..!!
            SOCCER IN HD ..!! YE YA..!!
            I havent heard of the Fox Soccer Plus..!! is that part of DirecTv too!!? whats that channel like..?

Comment

fox soccer channel confirmed broadcasters:
              directv
              time warner cable
              dish ???
              cox (march 1)

fox soccer plus is like a pay-per-view channel coming march 1

Comment

comments at the bottom are helpful:
                http://www.epltalk.com/fox-soccer-ch...ng-in-hd/15347

Comment

fox soccer plus is not pay per view

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                    fox soccer plus is not pay per view
                    they said theyre still deciding. its either pay per match or pay monthly seperately

Comment

so this weekend's games are gonna be HD??

do i have to call and add it or does it just come on automatically? i have time warner also

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        so this weekend's games are gonna be HD??

do i have to call and add it or does it just come on automatically? i have time warner also
                        im guessing theyre gonna be in hd. everyone is criticizing fox for not giving out information about it.

fsc hd is on the original fsc channel. some matches are shown in hd, so therefore, it automatically shows select coverages in hd. since u have time warner cable, u should get it in hd on ur fsc channel.

im guessing arsenal vs united will be shown on fsc hd this sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          im guessing theyre gonna be in hd. everyone is criticizing fox for not giving out information about it.
                          fsc hd is on the original fsc channel. some matches are shown in hd, so therefore, it automatically shows select coverages in hd. since u have time warner cable, u should get it in hd on ur fsc channel.
                          im guessing arsenal vs united will be shown on fsc hd this sunday

cool. thanx.

yea they need to show it in HD, some of the games they show has really terrible quality

overall satellite has much higher quality than time warner but time warner is cheaper

Comment

Working...
                          X