nigga say what?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      nate kaeding...its all ur fault
      lol! I wonder how tashakor is feeling!!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

but seriously thats a stressful job. The only job you have is all or nothing and all eyes are on you.

Dont blame him though. SD offense at home should not rely on 3 pointers
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

jets saints super bowl.

jets D is good as shit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
            jets saints super bowl.

jets D is good as shit!!!!
            I think the superbowl will be Colts - Saints. I am hoping it will be Colts - Vikes

Comment

i was a kicker & receiver for my high school football team. i started as kicker (thanks to my soccer skills), and was 2nd string for receiver (cuz 1st string was the teams best player and captain), and i got a lot of playing time. what i dont understand is how the fvck do u miss 3 field goals (ill let the 50 yarder pass though) when ur a pro bowl player. kaeding is getting stoned by all san diegans.

colts vs saints in the superbowl...colts win.

perfect season gone to waste. fire norv turner. & nate kaeding, for fvck sake, plz dont fvck up against the jets next time like u always do.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

i was a kicker & receiver for my high school football team. i started as kicker (thanks to my soccer skills), and was 2nd string for receiver (cuz 1st string was the teams best player and captain), and i got a lot of playing time. what i dont understand is how the fvck do u miss 3 field goals (ill let the 50 yarder pass though) when ur a pro bowl player. kaeding is getting stoned by all san diegans.
                perfect season gone to waste. fire norv turner. & nate kaeding, for fvck sake, plz dont fvck up against the jets next time like u always do.
                Sherwin?

Comment

I think the Bolts have a major curse hanging over their heads. This is the 4th straight post-season elimination in four consecutive years... Last year it was loss to the Steelers, two years ago to the Patriots, and before that I can't recall now. I am actually not really a NFL fan but have been following for the past couple of years. What I think the Chargers need is a shake up since the status quo obviously has reached its limit.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    Sherwin?
                    haha. naah, i do like to brag tho. its true...i played high school football, soccer, n track. (wrestling in middle school)

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                    I think the Bolts have a major curse hanging over their heads. This is the 4th straight post-season elimination in four consecutive years... Last year it was loss to the Steelers, two years ago to the Patriots, and before that I can't recall now. I am actually not really a NFL fan but have been following for the past couple of years. What I think the Chargers need is a shake up since the status quo obviously has reached its limit.
                    yeah. we need to get rid of turner. hes a shit coach.

Comment

I am so depressed it's not even funny. In the 4th quarter, I was shaking and sweating non stop! Norv Turner is not the problem. We simply choke when it comes to the playoffs. I felt so bad for LT as this could be his last season with us. His facial expression at the end of the 4th quarter was really sad. Nate Kaeding simply got too nervous. I was the first to be pissed at him, but we shouldn't get rid of him. He is the most accurate kicker in NFL history! This was his first ever game in which he missed 3 field goals, his previous record was 2, which was also against the Jets, in the playoffs!!
                      Last edited by tashakor; 01-18-2010, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                        I am so depressed it's not even funny. In the 4th quarter, I was shaking and sweating non stop! Norv Turner is not the problem. We simply choke when it comes to the playoffs. I felt so bad for LT as this could be his last season with us. His facial expression at the end of the 4th quarter was really sad. Nate Kaeding simply got too nervous. I was the first to be pissed at him, but we shouldn't get rid of him. He is the most accurate kicker in NFL history! This was his first ever game in which he missed 3 field goals, his previous record was 2, which was also against the Jets, in the playoffs!!
                        ok you answered my question in post 3!

btw, the most accurate kicker in NFL history is still playing at UCLA!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          ok you answered my question in post 3!
                          btw, the most accurate kicker in NFL history is still playing at UCLA!
                          ...it wasn't my opinion. He was officially named "most accurate kicker"...but who is it your talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                            ...it wasn't my opinion. He was officially named "most accurate kicker"...but who is it your talking about?
                            http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=4830213

The guy is 7 for 8 for all of his 50+ yard kicks! Even NFL kickers cant say that.

Been following college football since 1993. Its the first time I am hearing a kicker makes news by anouncing he is not leaving school early! Teams in the NFL will jump on him

Comment

the ucla kicker wouldnt exactly be an "nfl" kicker if he plays college.

but tashakor, you're spot on. im having mixed feelings about norv turner, but everyone including myself was completely against him at the beginning of the season when he decided to run the ball in shotgun formation in 4th and 2.

nate kaeding is still noted as being the most accurate kicker in the nfl, and hes been called up to take part in the pro bowl. i still want him, but i felt like shit yesterday.

the game in whole wasnt his fault though. as tashakor said, the chargers just fvck it all up when it comes to the playoffs. our defense was amazing in the 1st quarter though.

speaking of LT, i rly feel sorry for him. in the press conference, his face looked like his wife just got murdered. and he said he doesnt know if he'll continue

Comment

Working...
                              X