:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    the ucla kicker wouldnt exactly be an "nfl" kicker if he plays college.
    but tashakor, you're spot on. im having mixed feelings about norv turner, but everyone including myself was completely against him at the beginning of the season when he decided to run the ball in shotgun formation in 4th and 2.
    nate kaeding is still noted as being the most accurate kicker in the nfl, and hes been called up to take part in the pro bowl. i still want him, but i felt like shit yesterday.
    the game in whole wasnt his fault though. as tashakor said, the chargers just fvck it all up when it comes to the playoffs. our defense was amazing in the 1st quarter though.
    speaking of LT, i rly feel sorry for him. in the press conference, his face looked like his wife just got murdered. and he said he doesnt know if he'll continue
    well that was the joke! He will be next year. I mean when was the lst time a "kicker" had to decide if he was going to declare for the draft or return for his senior season?
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
    X