Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldinho is BACK!

Yes finnaly he has regained his confidence after the JUVE GAME

he raped siena yesterday with his hattrick! his last goal was amazing and he dribbled against his oppenents got around them did the old ronaldinho MAGIC!

The king is back watch out Man United Milan is coming with Ronaldinho going for TOP FORM = Unstoppable!

sick goal he scored against siena
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

totally agree. but he will never be like the man at barca

Comment

His 3rd goal was vintage Ronnie

Comment

milan destroyed him

Comment

thats classic ronaldinho but theres less dribbling. hes slowly losing it.

Comment

milan is going to beat man u. milan are on top of their form right now.

Comment

Here are the highlights, he shoulda scored 6
                Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                My YouTube Channel

Comment

Boriello goal and last ronaldinho goal were fukin amazing!!
                  Ronnie shouldve scored 7
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

he owes half his goals to borriello for winning the penalties.....half his goals are penalties

Lippi would be smokin crack if he doesnt invite borriello to the national team; he's an all around player...not only he scores but he sets up ALOT of plays and part of the reason JUVE lost is cuz chiellini was man marking borriello the whole game, so it left other people open to score

Comment

Milan playmaker Ronaldinho scored a stunning hat-trick as he and his team-mates went on to smash Siena 4-0 at the San Siro, and the Brazilian claims that his positive performances are a result of his being embraced by the club and the supporters.

"I feel loved and I am happy. I came on the field happy and everything turned out fine," he explained in a post-match interview with Sky.

AS YOU CAN SEE WHEN HES HAPPY HE OWNS THE WORLD! he hasent smiled like this for a long time!

Comment

thats the best news. he seems to have adapted well in milan now, if he's in top form then milan will beat man u and maybe even win the italia league
                        GO Ronnie!!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

what happend b4 this goal everybody sayn milan wont beat man u..

i still dont no if well beat them, but we shud pirlo seedorf nesta gattuso ronnie.. are made for CL battles
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            what happend b4 this goal everybody sayn milan wont beat man u..
                            i still dont no if well beat them, but we shud pirlo seedorf nesta gattuso ronnie.. are made for CL battles
                            because wen ronnie is on form he is unstoppable...
                            no team can stop him, specially a team that loses to leeds and burnley
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                              because wen ronnie is on form he is unstoppable...
                              no team can stop him, specially a team that loses to leeds and burnley
                              he is twice the player messi is when he is in top form!

Comment

Working...
                              X