No announcement yet.

The Greatest Dunks Ever Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe I forgot this one. Tracy McGrady throws down a monster dunk over the 7'6 Shawn Bradley during the 2005 playoffs:

Comment

One of Vince Carter's best, over Alonzo Mourning, one of the best shot blockers in NBA history:

Comment

Comment

Garnett trash talks to Bynum, and then gets hammered on the next time down the court:

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            Can't believe I forgot this one. Tracy McGrady throws down a monster dunk over the 7'6 Shawn Bradley during the 2005 playoffs:

the dunk and the call by Marv ALBERT on this dunk was simply perfect.

Comment

see the thing is mcgrady's dunk on bradley isnt as impressive as the other ones cuz bradley didnt really get up there to block him, he misjudged his jump and didnt go all the way....a real in ur face dunk is when the guy goin for the block is up there with the dunker

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
                the dunk and the call by Marv ALBERT on this dunk was simply perfect.
                That's not Marv Albert.

Comment

Paul Pierce absolutely destroys Chris Bosh the All-Star. 2nd best dunk of the year after Wade's dunk on Varejao:

If you look carefully Bosh got kicked under the belly by Pierce's knee.

Comment

That's not Marv Albert.

yeah its Mr. harman i believe, my mistake

Comment

went crazy when i saw this
                      sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

^^^

nasty dunk!! with much authority

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/al...s=iref:nbahpt2

gerald wallace top 10 (at least according to the NBA) but some sick dunks!
                        Go Cows!

Comment

Anybody know if people in Iran still call dunks "espack"? I don't know how or why they called it that, but my cousins always used to say that when I was there and it would annoy the shit out of me.

Comment

Anybody know if people in Iran still call dunks "espack"? I don't know how or why they called it that, but my cousins always used to say that when I was there and it would annoy the shit out of me.
                            most people dont anymore. They also called travelling, "running"!!
                            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

i dont remember them calling dunks that, i thought it was for blocks

Comment

Working...
                              X