[Carling Cup] Manchester united vs Manchester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    why the hell do they have both the fa cup and carling cup? arent they same shit?
    FA Cup is abit better, because it's virtually more teams, starting from Round One, and minor teams go up. Carling Cup is just the top four divisions in the English league.. also, FA Cup are most played in weakeneds, and Carling cup on either a tuesday/wednesday, although the final is on a sunday.

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    man u fans getting happs over the mickey mouse cup lol what lossers
    Everyone would LOVE to go to a final. Who wouldn't want to play at Wembley? Seriously, it's every player in EPL dream to play in a cup final at Wembley with 90K fans. What made this semi-final more speical, was the fact it was against our 'noisy neighbours' city.

United fans treat every tournament as serious
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

any highlights..?
      damn, my boy tevez almost pulled off the upset ..!

Comment

spanish supecup is 2 leggs between the league champion and copa champion.
        there is only league and copa del rey. but why the hell is there 2 tournaments almost the same, carling cup and fa cup?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

the supercup is spanish version of the charity shield, where the cup winner plays against the league winner. so no it's not the same thing

but the english league cup and fa cup is the same thing lol. really pointless

Comment

^
            I think they have made it so other teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool...that don't win the league win something and make them happy

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
            X