Arsenal Vs. Manchester United [EPL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    this is what happens when arsenal can't hit the target and having one of the worst goalkeepers in epl lol.
    Is he really that bad? Yade Lehmann bekher.

Comment

3-0 now

Comment

shafted!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

rooney is truly world class. Milan will be pissing themselves.

Comment

What a game by Manchester united , Really funny how arsenal fans were thinking to win this one . Nani On of his best games so far this season he just played absolutly great and Also Ronney cant even desribe it how much he has done for us !

GLORY GLORY UNITED !
            sigpic

Comment

Arsenal's average height is like 165, and they are crossing it all over the place.

next week fixtures will be so decisive ahead of our game vs. Arsenal

we face Everton
              they face Chelsea
              -----------------------
              I'll kill myself if Arshavin scores again against us.

Comment

at first i blamed almunia for the first goal but hes too short to save it.

second goal, denilson should have marked rooney, he stopped running. also we were too high up, just like with the third goal. Then we get a deflection, albeit we deserved one given the number of hcances we had.

arshavin was trying too much, not passing it enough. walcott should not have been subbed on- he is our only shit player alongside denilson.

I dunno how u manu fans can give credit for rooney where for his standard he was very average, just scored a goal which 99% of prem strikers would have.

Comment

weee fvvvckin suuuuck d!ck.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                    at first i blamed almunia for the first goal but hes too short to save it.
                    second goal, denilson should have marked rooney, he stopped running. also we were too high up, just like with the third goal. Then we get a deflection, albeit we deserved one given the number of hcances we had.
                    arshavin was trying too much, not passing it enough. walcott should not have been subbed on- he is our only shit player alongside denilson.
                    I dunno how u manu fans can give credit for rooney where for his standard he was very average, just scored a goal which 99% of prem strikers would have.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ??

Rooney set up the counter attack with a perfect pass, then ran the length of the pitch like Usain Bolt and then execute the finish absolutely perfectly.

When ever he had the ball he was making things happen. did you see how he was running at the defenders and made Eboue look like a fool

Rooney atm, is the best player in the world
                    anyone who disagrees is biased and anti-English

Comment

embarrassing.

but credit to man u, they played a brilliant game. wayne rooney is class, and the first goal was great.

now we have to go to stamford bridge, may god help us.

Comment

Shervin Seriously You dont even know What your talking about
                        Ronney is just an absolute class , he puts alot of pressures on the defenders which cause them to make mistakes and During the whole game he has present with the passing . The Fact that I love ronney is he gets involed in every situation even when it comes to defending in the dying minuts . Ronney is just one of the best strikers in the world right now
                        sigpic

Comment

Wayne Rooney kheili shakhe baba chi migid?

Comment

Wayne Rooney=worlds Best Striker Snm No1 Better Than Him Atm

Comment

wayne rooney is going to be FIFA player of the year. nobody is better than him right now.

Comment

im not disagreeing that rooney is one of the worlds best strikers, im just saying i cant understand why people are thanking him for todays win where everyone in manu contributed about equally except maybe nani. he did well to run up the pitch for the 2nd and to chip it through to park for the 3rd, but he wasnt as amazing today as people described.

Comment

Working...
                                X