No announcement yet.

Arsenal Vs. Manchester United [EPL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree, rooney is the best STRIKER in the world AT THE MOMENT.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

absolutely shocking!!!!!!, we always loose to UTD by counter attack you would think wenger would have worked this out by now.

And Alumina has to go he is absolute rubbish, there is a reason why capello will not even consider him even if he got his UK passport

Comment

at first i blamed almunia too but then i realised you cant really blame him that much, hes just too short, maybe should have had better positioing. But he still isn't good enough for arsenal.

Denilson being far too weak and average to be playing, i hope diaby is fit for chelsea. If Chelsea draw or lose to hull, very unlikely, we only need to draw with them. If chelsea win hull, we have to win them/ if we lose to chelsea, we are basically out.

Comment

yeah but he should not be the goalkeeper for Arsenal he makes to many errors, he has a shit read, he should of come out and swept/rushed j park, when you stay still the player gets more time to calm down and slot it away.

Rooney goal was just poor defending and marking

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
            im not disagreeing that rooney is one of the worlds best strikers, im just saying i cant understand why people are thanking him for todays win where everyone in manu contributed about equally except maybe nani. he did well to run up the pitch for the 2nd and to chip it through to park for the 3rd, but he wasnt as amazing today as people described.
            obviously it was a team effort by united, thanks to Ferguson's strategy and some horrible defending by Arsenal. But you can't deny that Rooney has been the best player in the EPL and best striker in the world at the moment the way he's playing.
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
              obviously it was a team effort by united, thanks to Ferguson's strategy and some horrible defending by Arsenal. But you can't deny that Rooney has been the best player in the EPL and best striker in the world at the moment the way he's playing.
              None of what I said denied that or talked about it, i was just talking about rooneys performance yesterday.

I saw again on motd2 the goals, i guess you can give rooney more credit for running so far but if fagot denilson could mark it would not have went in. denilson needs about another 3years to mature.

And yes, i agree almunia is not good enough for arsenal. I cant believe given stayed loyal to newcastle the season before going to man city and didnt join us.

Comment

at first i blamed almunia for the first goal but hes too short to save it.
                second goal, denilson should have marked rooney, he stopped running. also we were too high up, just like with the third goal. Then we get a deflection, albeit we deserved one given the number of hcances we had.
                arshavin was trying too much, not passing it enough. walcott should not have been subbed on- he is our only shit player alongside denilson.
                I dunno how u manu fans can give credit for rooney where for his standard he was very average, just scored a goal which 99% of prem strikers would have.
                None of what I said denied that or talked about it, i was just talking about rooneys performance yesterday.
                I saw again on motd2 the goals, i guess you can give rooney more credit for running so far but if fagot denilson could mark it would not have went in. denilson needs about another 3years to mature.
                And yes, i agree almunia is not good enough for arsenal. I cant believe given stayed loyal to newcastle the season before going to man city and didnt join us.
                Come on.

Rooney first gave the pass,(started the move), then sprinted around the whole length of the pitch, and finished it in the bottom corner. Give credit when it's due.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Arsenal are becoming worse every season, Wenger is a great person and speaker but sure isnt a trophy winning coach. such tight-asses arsenal why not spend on some big players?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

anywhere i can watch this game online? rep to anyone who gives me a link, thanks!

Comment

sometimes i still remmember henry leaving, i just think he made his biggest mistake
                        in football career right there...he isnt half of what he was in arsenal now in barca
                        now now arsenal have striker problems left right...
                        Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by toofan View Post
                          sometimes i still remmember henry leaving, i just think he made his biggest mistake
                          in football career right there...he isnt half of what he was in arsenal now in barca
                          True, I also think henry should of also stayed at arsenal, his form wasn't declining a bit.. especially at his age.. usually if your going to take a jump to another league in another country, you better do it at a practical age in your carreer (26-27 kinda like kaka) where you are still at your prime, so you take some time getting used to. a similar scenario with ronaldinho, although he is playing excellent right now

Comment

that is ture, but he won the cl.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
                              anywhere i can watch this game online? rep to anyone who gives me a link, thanks!
                              Henry won the FA cup and the Premiership with Arsenal, and he won Golden Boot aswell few times. He was a legend in the Premiership.. After winning 98 world cup, and euro 2000, the only collection he needed was Champions League. Despite being close to the final and losing to Barca, Arsenal have never been a force in Europe. He decided to move, and won the Champions League last year.

Has he lost a yard of pace? Yes.
                              Has he lost that touch he had with Arsenal? Yes.

However, he's playing left-wing, not his best position. Play him upfront, with someone behind him , he would flourish, however Barca system don't usually suit him.

KevinisGQ - Check YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X