101 goals of the best player of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

101 goals of the best player of all time

101 Goals of Lionel Messi in FC Barcelona (Part 1/2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5nyf...eature=related

101 Goals of Lionel Messi in FC Barcelona (Part 2/2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-wG...eature=related

yet another masterstroke by the mighty Chuck_bass

best player of all time who can't do shit for his national team ?

:rofl

Comment

keep crying because the best player liverpool will or has ever produces is not even 1/10th of what messi is

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
        keep crying because the best player liverpool will or has ever produces is not evenI 1/10th of what messi is
        It's not my fault your footballing knowledge and intelligence is so low and limited that you call Messi the greatest of all time. maybe you started watching football 3 years ago ??

have you ever watched Zidane ?? or heard of him ??

What about Maradona ??

or even Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) ??

Ronaldinho in his prime >>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi in his prime

and did I mention anything about Liverpool ??
        Kenny Daglish sh!ts all over Messi, such a shame you don't know much about history.

and whenever Messi led his team to CL trophy with teammates like Finnan, Dudek and Traore playing in the finals, and whenever he played as RB,CB, CM, LM, ST he can be considered better than Gerrard. not with a team of superstars

Comment

how wierd. i can see your post but i cant understand it since it's so stupid

Comment

nice post, I think Messi can eventually make a case for the greatest, but he will have to win a WC for him to be in the discussion in the future (its amazing since he's still so young)
            Go Cows!

Comment

I thought this was a thread about Maradona's 101 goals
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Messi is THE best player of all time so far. Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo, Pele. They were the greatest of their generations. But Messi is the greatest of his generation and so far is the best out of all of them.

The way Messi moves with the ball DEFIES gravity. His agility, physical endurance and skill combined seriously can't be compared to any other player. And this is coming from a hardcore Real Madrid supporter.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  It's not my fault your footballing knowledge and intelligence is so low and limited that you call Messi the greatest of all time. maybe you started watching football 3 years ago ??

have you ever watched Zidane ?? or heard of him ??

What about Maradona ??

or even Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) ??

Ronaldinho in his prime >>>>>>>>>>>>> Messi in his prime

and did I mention anything about Liverpool ??
                  Kenny Daglish sh!ts all over Messi, such a shame you don't know much about history.

and whenever Messi led his team to CL trophy with teammates like Finnan, Dudek and Traore playing in the finals, and whenever he played as RB,CB, CM, LM, ST he can be considered better than Gerrard. not with a team of superstars
                  i'm with you

Comment

MESSI

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                      Messi is THE best player of all time so far. Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo, Pele. They were the greatest of their generations. But Messi is the greatest of his generation and so far is the best out of all of them.

The way Messi moves with the ball DEFIES gravity. His agility, physical endurance and skill combined seriously can't be compared to any other player. And this is coming from a hardcore Real Madrid supporter.
                      How old are you? 22?

Comment

messi is good but half his goals are like easy ass tap ins.

i thought this thread was going to about maradona lol

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                          keep crying because the best player liverpool will or has ever produces is not even 1/10th of what messi is
                          Torres is at least 95% of Messi, maybe not this season tho.

Zidane is better than messi.

Comment

for messi to go down as one of the greats he needs to win something like world cup or continental cup

i know thats not fair cuz alot of legends havent really done that but winning those make u more memorable

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                              Torres is at least 95% of Messi, maybe not this season tho.
                              Zidane is better than messi.
                              nigger please. since when is torres a liverpool product? he was already a star when he came to liverpool

Comment

Working...
                              X