X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zand View Post
    How old are you? 22?
    no, but why do you ask?
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
      nigger please. since when is torres a liverpool product? he was already a star when he came to liverpool
      Torres wasn't world class when he joined Liverpool

he had scored 91 goals in 243 appearances for Athletico Madrid.

He scored 33 goals in his first season since he played in all the games without any injury, but struggled against likes of Vidic & Ferdinand

however, now he is much faster and physically stronger that he can outmuscle big guys like them or any other defender in the world.

He had an interview a few month ago saying : "I owe Liverpool and Rafa, because they made me the player I am today. I've improved immensly since my arrival here"

no one would put Torres in their world 11 team when he first arrived in 2007, right now @ least 50% of people do.

and during his spell @ Liverpool, he's been chosen in FIFA Team of the year twice in 2 years.

the way he outmuscle Lahm for Euro 2008 final, clearly illustrates how Liverpool has helped Torres improve.

but what about Gerrard ?
      Gerrard in 2005-06, and even last year was one of the most unplayable players in the world and this season he hasn't shone because he's been injured most of the time same with Torres. Not to mention he can play in any part of the field bar goalkeeper.

to say Gerrard ain't 1/10 of Messi is hilariouss.

and Michael Owen was one of the world's best strikers from 1998-2004, and he was a Liverpool product. such a shame he left the club for glory and ruined his career.

Robbie Fowler Liverpool product again. the peak of his career he was top 3 striker in the world
      -------------------------------------------------------

whole point: Messi isn't the best player of all time unless he shows consistency over many year (doesn't drop in form like R10) and leads Argentina to world cup glory

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        Torres wasn't world class when he joined Liverpool
        he had scored 91 goals in 243 appearances for Athletico Madrid.
        He scored 33 goals in his first season since he played in all the games without any injury, but struggled against likes of Vidic & Ferdinand
        however, now he is much faster and physically stronger that he can outmuscle big guys like them or any other defender in the world.
        He had an interview a few month ago saying : "I owe Liverpool and Rafa, because they made me the player I am today. I've improved immensly since my arrival here"
        no one would put Torres in their world 11 team when he first arrived in 2007, right now @ least 50% of people do.
        and during his spell @ Liverpool, he's been chosen in FIFA Team of the year twice in 2 years.
        the way he outmuscle Lahm for Euro 2008 final, clearly illustrates how Liverpool has helped Torres improve.
        but what about Gerrard ?
        Gerrard in 2005-06, and even last year was one of the most unplayable players in the world and this season he hasn't shone because he's been injured most of the time same with Torres. Not to mention he can play in any part of the field bar goalkeeper.
        to say Gerrard ain't 1/10 of Messi is hilariouss.
        and Michael Owen was one of the world's best strikers from 1998-2004, and he was a Liverpool product. such a shame he left the club for glory and ruined his career.
        Robbie Fowler Liverpool product again. the peak of his career he was top 3 striker in the world
        -------------------------------------------------------
        whole point: Messi isn't the best player of all time unless he shows consistency over many year (doesn't drop in form like R10) and leads Argentina to world cup glory
        yes, so what? don't you think he would have been just as good if he had went to barca, real madrid, united, inter or chelsea? everyone knew he would be a star. he ahd been playing for spains national team for 4 years + he had 10+ goals every season in la liga for 5 years straight before coming to liverpool..
        bottom line: torres isn't a liverpool product

Comment

yes, so what? don't you think he would have been just as good if he had went to barca, real madrid, united, inter or chelsea? everyone knew he would be a star. he ahd been playing for spains national team for 4 years + he had 10+ goals every season in la liga for 5 years straight before coming to liverpool..
          of course he ain't

he is an Athletico Madrid product because he spent his junior career there.
          but Liverpool helped him develop his skills better

bottom line: Messi ain't the best player of all time and I already mentioned why

and you said Liverpool academy hasn't had anyone 1/10 of Messi.

google Steven Gerrard

Comment

nigger please. since when is torres a liverpool product? he was already a star when he came to liverpool
            you don't have to be a product of a team to be considered one of the best players in the world.

exactly the same applies to messi

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
              you don't have to be a product of a team to be considered one of the best players in the world.
              exactly the same applies to messi
              I know you don't have to, where did i say that? but this thread is still about messi, who is a barca product..?

and where do you get the logic for that second part from? torres was a 22 year old established international and probably one of the worlds top 10 strikers when he came to liverpool. messi was 11 years old when he came to barca, he's a barca product

Comment

messi is not a best player at all !

i told it many times ! i said for what and i don't repeat.

use your MOKH !

Comment

Working...
                X