No announcement yet.

Chelsea vs. Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly, i want to say that you can not compare last years arsenal with this year. Players like Abou Diaby and Bendtner (who will almost certainly start today) were complete shit last year, now they are really good.

Secondly, in the 3-0 loss, beofre the second goal went in, we were completely raping chelsea, you cant listen to what the journalists say after a game; we kept tackling them in midfield and had all the play. Then they scored 2 and that was it. Then everyone was making bullshit about being too weak physically etc etc. Denilson was weak to stop the assist for the first or second goal, cant remember, but that was it. The first goal, Drogba admitted he didnt aim it where it went, the 2nd goal was an own goal.

We have a much beeter chance of winning this than people think. Even a draw will mean we are definitely still in the title race.

My predicted squad:

Almunia

Sagna,Gallas,Vermaelen,Clichy

Song, Fabregas, Abou Diaby/Denilson

Nasri, Bendtner, arshavin

If Diaby is fit, he will play. After reading this, it claims Bendtner is not fully fit to start: http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/32...al?tab=preview so it will be arshavin again with rosicky on the wing. I also wish ramsey would play instead of denilson, although sometimes he does play well.

Comment

If Chelsea don't play lazy like they did at Hull, they should destroy Arsenal. But I think the fact that Arsenal are desperate for points will bring a draw.

We could see a lot of goals though, my prediction 2-2.
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

already 1-0 chelsea

Comment

2-0 chelsea drogba 8',23'

Comment

WTF is wrong with Wenger

why are they crossing the ball ??

Arsenal's average height is 5'6, yet they cross all over the place where Carvalho and Terry are beasts in the air

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              WTF is wrong with Wenger

Arsenal's average height is 5'6, yet they cross all over the place where Carvalho and Terry are beasts in the air
              they are forced to do that and every thing else arsenal tries to do is blocked by man utd and now chelsea since they're playing so defensively. they let arsenal cross too because they know they will win the headers since arsenal doesn't have a single target man.

Comment

drogba drogba....
                Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

might as well just bend over to liverpool now...

i wouldnt be surprised if arsenal end up fighting for 4th, and liverpool easily get 3rd. titles over now, lets just hope they can get 3rd or 2nd.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    WTF is wrong with Wenger

tell me about it, sagna on average puts in about 10+ crosses a game. Always gets headed away. Even at the time of henry, bergkamp, kanu, all big lads, we never headed goals in.

we are now prety much out the race, maybe 1% chance left. Champions league in 10days tho, our last realistic hope.

EDIT: i cant believe how much faith wenger has in walcott, he sucks and always has. eboue, rosicky are both a million times better than him.

Comment

if walcott didnt play those 2 good games for england during WCQ he would have left arsenal by now

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        Wasnt that when Scholari was @ chelsea and they lost to liverpool, arsenal, man u ...but with hiddink in charge arsenal was thumped at home I watched that match.
                        I know there are bad news in chelsea regarding the captain but I doubt it will affect much the performance of the team since they are all professional and mature football players.
                        I know which team I would bet for.
                        Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal.
                        Where is my money? I was spot on.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Where is my money? I was spot on.
                          right when drogba scored the 2nd, i was thinking about u n ur prediction...no homo

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            right when drogba scored the 2nd, i was thinking about u n ur prediction...no homo
                            and i dont even consider myself an "EPL expert" you dont have to be because its so predictable

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

and i dont even consider myself an "EPL expert" you dont have to be because its so predictable
                              true. but i also remembered elnino when i was watching the 2nd half on how he said "epl is like war" or something like that. he's spot on in that case. they were playing hard for a while until the ref blew the whistle.

Comment

Working...
                              X