Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who says Americans don't take Soccer/Football seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who says Americans don't take Soccer/Football seriously?

Arlington Shirley of North West Rankin High (Ms) being assaulted by Zach Windom of Gulfport High (Ms).

Please only post such videos if the players are female.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Please only post such videos if the players are female.

my apologies good sir, I shall comply with your instructions from now on....

Comment

This reminds me of when I was younger, I used to play for this Turkish club, and all our players were hot blooded foreigners (Turks, Moroccans, blacks) and we used to fight in almost every match, until the football bond kicked us out of the competition, 5 matches before the end of the season (and we were standing 1st)

Ah good old times...
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

hahaha american soccer is so gay. all the white kids here really think they can play. they couldnt last 5 mins in a game of gol kuchik.

Comment

because it takes 45 minutes for a break in the play, so they can't advertise as much as they can for american football. therefore less money made, not worth the investment

Comment

they are trying to make it more famous in america but still it is after
              basketball, american football (rugby) and maybe even ice hockey i think..
              Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by toofan View Post
                they are trying to make it more famous in america but still it is after
                basketball, american football (rugby) and maybe even ice hockey i think..
                baseball, nascar, mma and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  because it takes 45 minutes for a break in the play, so they can't advertise as much as they can for american football. therefore less money made, not worth the investment

jennifer aniston is hot but she should've wear chelsea shirt

Comment

there are sooooo many people that play soccer in america...its just not on tv....but there are ALOT of people who play every day or every week

Comment

Like previous members said, football ain't even their first sport and not many people show interest to it.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

how does a fight in a high school game mean that americans take soccer seriously? half of the players are prob immigrants in that game.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh i love playing soccer here against these preppy white dudes who think they invented the sport and they can play rough n dirty against a team of foreigners...then they get all extra pissed off because the foreigners react

i had a white kid try to play dirty with me and smack me in chest/stomach so i reacted when the ref wasnt lookin and the dude was about to do somethin and being bigger and meaner lookin i said "go ahead btch, i'll break u in front of ur mama up there" (dude's mom was there, i could here her cheering and btchin like u heard in the video), he just talked his shit and played on lol

EDIT-i should also add that at a indoor soccer place here on saturday nights, so many mexicans and brazilians have started playing and started so many fights that now police are there to monitor the games and make sure no other fights occur lol police at a rec league indoor soccer facility! they asked me to play n i told em to get the fk outta here with their police monitored games lol

Comment

Working...
                          X