• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please say my regards to him and ask him to retake the classes
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

yes the goal was correctly disallowed.
      the famous emirati referee bujsim said after the match in an interview with dubai sports that it was a foul.exactly like vivaitalia said.

Comment

some pics..
        yeah right!!

bahraini sheikh upset

disallowed goal (for fsec )

after the match

Comment

Viva is right, I am a Class 3 ref in the OSA (Ontario Soccer Association), and you cannot jump at the keeper to block his kick. If the keeper gets the ball and you don't move, or you walk away from the goalie, and he walks towards you and kicks it, you may jump to block it. You can't move into his way, but it's his fault if he moves into your way.
          ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

As much as I am glad to see Bahrain go out in a bitter way I dont see any reason why FIFA wouldnt consider replaying this match or at least replaying extra time then penalty kicks....but I have a feeling they wont. Glad to see grassrollers out!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Rais-Firouz
              Viva is right, I am a Class 3 ref in the OSA (Ontario Soccer Association), and you cannot jump at the keeper to block his kick. If the keeper gets the ball and you don't move, or you walk away from the goalie, and he walks towards you and kicks it, you may jump to block it. You can't move into his way, but it's his fault if he moves into your way.
              It was not my own opinion, I researched a little and found it on FIFA's website, the best source.

It's the definite answer then.
              VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

exactly!

let me give you an example: iran-aus second leg when viduka blocked abedzadeh's shot and the ref whisted for a foul to iran

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                  Okay guys...I allowed you to talk and talk and say bla bla that "Bahrain's goal was correct" and "my friend who is a referee in the first devision told me that it was a correct goal!"

I have a bad news for you and your friend: Bahrain's goal was incorrect. So don't overjoy it! and please tell your friend to take the ref classes again!

Do I have a proof? as usual-----> Yes, of course!

Here is the proof:

As a goalkeeper releases the ball to kick it into play, an opponent intercepts it before it touches the ground. Is this permitted?

No. It is an offence to prevent a goal keeper releasing the ball from his hands. The releasing of the ball from his hands and the kicking of the ball is considered to be a single action.

Question number 19, page 29, Q&A2005_E, from Fifa website:
                  http://fifa.com/en/regulations/regul...1584,3,00.html

end of the story! VivaItalia rules!

PS. What a co-cky attitude this Viva has!
                  bro, you beat me to it this time.
                  nice job.
                  Afterall, the TnT keeper is not that stupid
                  Last edited by swat013; 11-16-2005, 10:33 PM.

Comment

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

all I can say is go bahrain for Germany 3006
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster
                        Loooool Kamran ,u really made me laugh !

Comment

having read what Viva produced and discussed it with a some colleagues at work (one of whom is a part time coach), it is now clear that it was not a goal. This rule was recently introduced to prevent goalkeepers being folued or prevented from putting the ball into play. It is a fairly recent amendment.

So the final word is that the goal was correctly disallowed.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster
                            Kamran Jaan:

This is way too funny. ROFL.

Comment

Karmas a B!tch....Bahrain should learn. LOL at 3006
                              STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                                Okay guys...I allowed you to talk and talk and say bla bla that "Bahrain's goal was correct" and "my friend who is a referee in the first devision told me that it was a correct goal!"

I have a bad news for you and your friend: Bahrain's goal was incorrect. So don't overjoy it! and please tell your friend to take the ref classes again!

Do I have a proof? as usual-----> Yes, of course!

Here is the proof:

As a goalkeeper releases the ball to kick it into play, an opponent intercepts it before it touches the ground. Is this permitted?

No. It is an offence to prevent a goal keeper releasing the ball from his hands. The releasing of the ball from his hands and the kicking of the ball is considered to be a single action.

Question number 19, page 29, Q&A2005_E, from Fifa website:
                                http://fifa.com/en/regulations/regul...1584,3,00.html

end of the story! VivaItalia rules!

PS. What a co-cky attitude this Viva has!

OHHH MY GOD,...this is so typical you..!!! To hell with my friend who is a referree..!!!!!! BUT CNN, EUROSPORT, THE DANISH AND SWEDISH SPORT PROGRAMS REPORTED THAT THE GOAL WAS CORRECT..!!! And Now you are telling me that they are all wrong and you are right...!!!

Better luck next time....
                                Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S722VgtlwN8

Comment

Working...
                                X