Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by doody82
    no the goal they have scord was 100% goal he took the ball from the golie i have seen lets be fair for now
    I wrote in other thread :

no at all it was not goal !!!! the refree decision was correct after the match Jamal al Sharif said that in Aljazzera Sport Channel which always supports Arabian countries
    Viva is right but I don't know why he dosen't talk about his favorit team Italy and their last night Shahkar against Ivory Coast !!!
    PERSPOLIS

Comment

anyone got a click the disallowed goal? surely its not asbad as korea's offside goal that was allowed....

Comment

Originally posted by Hamsafar
        OHHH MY GOD,...this is so typical you..!!! To hell with my friend who is a referree..!!!!!! BUT CNN, EUROSPORT, THE DANISH AND SWEDISH SPORT PROGRAMS REPORTED THAT THE GOAL WAS CORRECT..!!! And Now you are telling me that they are all wrong and you are right...!!!

Better luck next time....
        Dude read the damn Fifa publication first!!! khodet ke aghl dari, chera be oon ahmaghaaye Eurosport and ... etemaad mikoni.

You see Hamsafar jan, I don't buy whatever shet they feed us. I did a little research and found the absolute answer. Maybe Fifa is wrong and the cheater Dans & swedish are right!

Read the paragraph again and you will agree with me (actually with the Fifa rules!)
        VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by shahram99
          Quote:

I wrote in other thread :

Viva is right but I don't know why he dosen't talk about his favorit team Italy and their last night Shahkar against Ivory Coast !!!

I didn't watch the game! Damn I missed to record it! So I can't make any comments! But from the line ups, I can say that it wasn't the main team playing all together, they played partially. So it was rather a very test match to examine new alternatives and new players.

But the Holland game was a serious game cuz Italy used only a few subs(3 I think). That shows its seriousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
            anyone got a click the disallowed goal? surely its not asbad as korea's offside goal that was allowed....
            Unfortunately there's not that much to be debated over that offside goal incident!
            Masoud Moradi & Co. missed that one.
            Last edited by swat013; 11-17-2005, 10:44 PM.

Comment

I saw the play in slow replay. The ball was clearly out of the goalie's hand when the Bahrain players kicked the ball. It should have been allowed. HOWEVER, in doing so, the Bahrain player's kick ended up being high (too dangerous) which could have been called as a foul. The goal being disallowed was a fair result. End of Story.
              Even if you are on the right track, if you don't move, you will get run over. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by rkim291968
                I saw the play in slow replay. The ball was clearly out of the goalie's hand when the Bahrain players kicked the ball. It should have been allowed. HOWEVER, in doing so, the Bahrain player's kick ended up being high (too dangerous) which could have been called as a foul. The goal being disallowed was a fair result. End of Story.
                As a goalkeeper releases the ball to kick it into play, an opponent intercepts it before it touches the ground. Is this permitted?

No. It is an offence to prevent a goal keeper releasing the ball from his hands. The releasing of the ball from his hands and the kicking of the ball is considered to be a single action.

Question number 19, page 29, Q&A2005_E, from Fifa website:
                http://fifa.com/en/regulations/regul...1584,3,00.html

end of the story! VivaItalia rules!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                  Question number 19, page 29, Q&A2005_E, from Fifa website:
                  http://fifa.com/en/regulations/regul...1584,3,00.html

end of the story! VivaItalia rules!

Even if you are on the right track, if you don't move, you will get run over. Move on.

Comment

Working...
                  X