oh canada! you are so boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
    8-2 Baby Against England But most probably we are facing The Russians now wow really though game
    *Germany imagine canada played england 82-0

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
      Well a bit of good news...

Luongo is going to start tomorrow against Germany. If they use him against Russia and so forth I reckon that they will get far in the tournament. Luongo is a great goalie!!
      I think Luongo started tonight So Marty can start tomorrow. I still believe Brodeur can do the job. The good news is he's had his bad performance against the Americans. You don't see him F-Up two games in a row.
      مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

1 word LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

at the end of the game the crowd chanted WE WANT RUSSIA!!!
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Canada will win, end of story.

Comment

Russia is taking it. Ovechkin>>>>>>Crosby. Its going to be an incredibly exciting game to watch though, go russia!

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
              Russia is taking it. Ovechkin>>>>>>Crosby. Its going to be an incredibly exciting game to watch though, go russia!
              Ask any NHL coach who they'd rather have on their team and I can guarantee you 75% or more will say Crosby.

Have you ever seen Ovechkin play when his team is losing? The way he takes it upon himself, hogs the ball, forgets the basics of the game and basically screws up?

Crosby is an all-around team player. Does he have the fancy stick-handling of Ovechkin? No. But he has loads more vision and makes his teammates a lot better.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

what time is the game tonight..?
                russians are some mean asss physical team...!! if canadians can neutralize the physical play of russia then they should set themselves up for a revenge against USA in the final..!!
                US will spank them again just to let them know again who is the boss in the neighborhood..!! Canda ain't never got Jack Shitt on USA and that will never change..!!

Comment

Originally posted by faraz View Post
                  Ask any NHL coach who they'd rather have on their team and I can guarantee you 75% or more will say Crosby.
                  Have you ever seen Ovechkin play when his team is losing? The way he takes it upon himself, hogs the ball, forgets the basics of the game and basically screws up?
                  Crosby is an all-around team player. Does he have the fancy stick-handling of Ovechkin? No. But he has loads more vision and makes his teammates a lot better.
                  I disagree. A few weeks ago, WAS played PITT and Ovechkin single handley won that game. A great team performance by him. His physicalness, stickhandling, shot skills, all that are rediculoussss. but argueing who is better is like argueing who is better, kobe or lebron. we can go back and fourth. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    what time is the game tonight..?
                    russians are some mean asss physical team...!! if canadians can neutralize the physical play of russia then they should set themselves up for a revenge against USA in the final..!!
                    US will spank them again just to let them know again who is the boss in the neighborhood..!! Canda ain't never got Jack Shitt on USA and that will never change..!!
                    7:30 PM EST time.

But man, i can't wait. It's going to be one hell of a game. I have a feeling Canada is going to barely come through. My prediction is 6-5 for Canada.

Comment

this is canadas game, and no way we are loosing in our barn GO CANADA GO

1. staal crosby iginla
                      2. heatley thornton marleau
                      3. morrow getzlaf perry
                      4. nash toews richards

1. keith doughty
                      2. weber pronger
                      3. neidermayer seabrook
                      boyle

the bolded players play for the san jose sharks, and russias goalie is the goalie for the sharks. we have 4 players that knows this guys tendencies.. that san jose line will light him up tonight
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If any of these tournaments were played in a best out of 7 format Team Canada would win every single time. The Canadian hockey NT is like the American "dream team" in basketball, they're the most skilled players in the league (just look at the first goal against Russia ). So if you don't find their style entertaining, you don't find hockey entertaining.

Comment

What a game!!!! 4-1 Canada and it's only the end of the 1st quarter!!

Comment

7-2 Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal View Post
                              If any of these tournaments were played in a best out of 7 format Team Canada would win every single time. The Canadian hockey NT is like the American "dream team" in basketball, they're the most skilled players in the league (just look at the first goal against Russia ). So if you don't find their style entertaining, you don't find hockey entertaining.
                              half of the world doesn't find them entertaining and excuse me but how many times has canada won the gold in the past 50 years? or lets say 60 years?

In this game i blame Nabokov, but the entire russian team has screwed up so far. after 4 goals its not easy for any team to keep it together; however if there is any team that might be able to do it is the russians.

what i dont understand is why Nabokov was allowed to play in the 2nd period! its not like you talking about the latvian team here...what was going through the coaches mind to keep him?????

Comment

I must be the only guy in Canada who doesn't care about hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X