No announcement yet.

oh canada! you are so boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dad, like literally 2 seconds before crosby scored the winner was like, "crosby sucks!". lol but congrats to canada!!! what an epic game. amazing to watch. hockey is an amazing sport! now time for the capitals to take the stanley cup home!

Comment

Originally posted by Puji View Post
      hahahaha, dont know what u guys r so proud of. u barely beat us in a sport that no one watches here while u guys created it and lovingly/fanatically support it
      Why would you say that??? I don't know where about in US you live, but the sport is pretty big in northern US, especially in Boston, Detroit, Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. US had a very solid team and management staff. These are all top-rated professional NHL players. It was not easy to beat the US team and I think they should be proud of their accomplishment. Canada won it simply because, people in this country breathe hockey.
      مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
        lets see how well you'll do in russia
        Mark my words, this Canadian team will win the Gold medal in Russia as well.

Crosby, Toews, Nash, Staal, Perry, Getzlaf, Bergeron, Weber, Richards and seabrook are all 25 years old or younger.

Can you imagin how good these 20-25 year old players will turn out to be in 4 years???
        مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

Originally posted by Farshad43 View Post
          Why would you say that??? I don't know where about in US you live, but the sport is pretty big in northern US, especially in Boston, Detroit, Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. US had a very solid team and management staff. These are all top-rated professional NHL players. It was not easy to beat the US team and I think they should be proud of their accomplishment. Canada won it simply because, people in this country breathe hockey.
          im from boston and people here give dont give a s*** about the bruins during the regular season. then everyone (including me) jumps on the bandwagon during the playoffs and all of a sudden become amazing fans

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          cuz americans think they are the best at everything and we just proved this is still our game, even tho some of your players are canadian background and most learned how to play in canadian junior leagues
          now please beat us in another sport

i guess my problem with canadians is that they always try to prove that they r better than us. they always take cheap shots for no reason. for example, i went to vancouver two summers ago and i bought something and the person gave me back some cash and like 3 cents. i just told her to keep her change and she said "well at least our money is worth more than yours." well good thing things changed like two months after
          sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Working...
          X