Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

FT 2-1 i believe.

Comment

2nd goal was offside..not rlly beautiful football by the 2 teams.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

hopefully, bayern will lose in fiorentina, i hate bayern, their game sucks

Comment

The dumbest penalty call I ahve ever seen!! That was clearly a continuation and should have been a regular goal. Btw, what was up with the white jerseies? Wasn't this game in Munich?
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

again the norwegian referee Crapped !
                i still don't know why Michel Platini use him for important matches.

Comment

if Fiorentina gets eliminated for that offside goal, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that mafia shot Overbo

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    if Fiorentina gets eliminated for that offside goal, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that mafia shot Overbo
                    It was the linesman's fault

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

don't worry guys....Bayern will win in Italy to keep the victory clean of any controversy.

with the speed bayern has on the wings and with Fiorentina having to come out and attack, I can only see Bayern take advantage of the space created and take full advantage....It will be a great game of football the 2nd leg.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

fiorentina played a very well organized game. they were very physical and very hardworking, good job by them. we got lucky on our 2nd goal, but also, we got a legitimate goal called off for a penalty and luckily, robben converted otherwise...

fiorentina wont play the same closed game in florence, atleast i doubt they will, they will push forward to score and this will be a perfect chance for robben and ribery to do their damage.

ribery isnt on top form yet... god,,, if only robben wasnt so selfish!!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

WTF, the second goal for bayern is like 2-3 meters offside!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a joke??????http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...463/index.html

Comment

it's the same old bayern munich luck they had 1997-2001,
                            this team is utter crap but sometimes they're just lucky

Comment

How did linesman not spot that offside?? he was atleast 3 yards offside.

Only Robben looks like a real threat for Bayern.
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                              X