BREAKING NEWS: barcelona want john o'shea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    no team in the past decade as produced as much world class players as barca has.

just to list a few: Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Pique, Messi, Fabregas, Bojan, Pedro, Busquets...
    the bold names are world class.

Fabregas was sold to Arsenal when he was like 15?
    it's criminal not to give the credit to Arsenal and Wenger for him. like honestly.

and Bojan, Pedro and Bosquets ain't even close to world class, in the entire world they are around 30 world class players.

the word , "WORLD CLASS" is over used these days

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      it's criminal not to give the credit to Arsenal and Wenger for him. like honestly.
      and Bojan, Pedro and Bosquets ain't even close to world class, in the entire world they are around 30 world class players.
      ok thats still 5 world class players out of the 30... thats 17% of the worlds current world class players from one club, if thats not impressive i dont know wat is...
      Name one team with as many players.

Fabregas was sold to arsenal at the age of 16, and he was a starter from the day he got there, meaning that he must have been a amazing player the second he walked into arsenal... meaning barca made him into an amazing player.

So we will give 60% of his success to barca and 40% to arsenal
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
        ok thats still 5 world class players out of the 30... thats 17% of the worlds current world class players from one club, if thats not impressive i dont know wat is...
        Name one team with as many players.
        Fabregas was sold to arsenal at the age of 16, and he was a starter from the day he got there, meaning that he must have been a amazing player the second he walked into arsenal... meaning barca made him into an amazing player.
        So we will give 60% of his success to barca and 40% to arsenal

criminal

poor Wenger gets no credit , Fabregas was raw talent when joining Arsenal, now he is among world's best.it's like a mother makes the baby, but someone else raises him, the second lady gets the recognition in my opinion at least

Comment

still. 5 out of 30 world class players today came from barca's academy. that means that for every 6 world class players in the world, one of them came from barca. what other club can match that?

Comment

criminal
            poor Wenger gets no credit , Fabregas was raw talent when joining Arsenal, now he is among world's best.it's like a mother makes the baby, but someone else raises him, the second lady gets the recognition in my opinion at least
            he would've been just as good if he hadn't left barca. do you consider cristiano ronaldo a sporting product or a man utd one? it's exactly the same. of course ferguson had a huge part in his progress, but he would've been just as good if he went to for example arsenal or liverpool

Comment

barca has never spent 250 million in just one summer..or failed to get past the last 16 in CL for 6 years in a row
              well but i think it's better than buying ibrahimovic with 50 Million + Eto'o !
              just a idiot president like Joan Laporta can do to this.
              lol i forgot. ibra can't score like eto'o !!!

Comment

ugh when i saw this thread it only showed "BREAKING NEWS: barcelona want.." and i thought it would be Nekounam haha

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                  he would've been just as good if he hadn't left barca. do you consider cristiano ronaldo a sporting product or a man utd one? it's exactly the same. of course ferguson had a huge part in his progress, but he would've been just as good if he went to for example arsenal or liverpool
                  I don't get how Ronaldo would've been the same player if he went to Arsenal/Lievrpool.
                  SAF deserves all the credit for this for developing Ronaldo to even a better player. He made Ronaldo adaptable to play both wing positions, and even lone striker. Ronaldo didn't quite cut it at international level, only till he got his club form right(again, ferguson deserves praise), then he would re-capture his form to international level.

Crediting Ferguson as being a key figure in shaping his career, Ronaldo hailed his former taskmaster in Manchester as being a father figure.

"Ferguson is a coach who understands his players and supports them in everything he can. He was a father figure to me," he explained.

Same with Wenger and Fabregas. Wenger deserves the praise for spotting the talent and developing him into a world-class player.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                    name one top team that hasn't
                    then stop claiming barca only uses academy players and stuff.

and do we give to credit to Barca for devolping Messi or credit to Newell's Old Boys?

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                      then stop claiming barca only uses academy players and stuff.
                      and do we give to credit to Barca for devolping Messi or credit to Newell's Old Boys?
                      when did i claim barca only uses academy players?
                      oh and for a player to be developed by a club, he has to go through their youth ranks all the way to the first team, like messi did for barca since age 11. so yeah he's developed by barca

Comment

Working...
                      X