Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eto'o dives and Mourinho ROFLS..priceless

dirty intermilan, they killed the game...it was off to a nice start

it was annoying how inter was trying to act like they didnt deserved all those yellow cards

Comment

fair play to Mourinho lol
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        dirty intermilan, they killed the game...it was off to a nice start

it was annoying how inter was trying to act like they didnt deserved all those yellow cards

HAHA, are you kidding me Saeid jaan? Did you see the game? It was incredible how the referee was biased. I admit that I am an Interista and that I am biased myself, but yesterday's referee was horribly wrong. I saw the whole game and I was as surprised as the commentator about the referee's decisions. He shouldn't have sent off both Samuel and Cordoba for those incidents.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
          HAHA, are you kidding me Saeid jaan? Did you see the game? It was incredible how the referee was biased. I admit that I am an Interista and that I am biased myself, but yesterday's referee was horribly wrong. I saw the whole game and I was as surprised as the commentator about the referee's decisions. He shouldn't have sent off both Samuel and Cordoba for those incidents.
          all the inter cards were right. CONFIRMED by ref guy on tv.

Comment

mourinho is awesome. Etoo looks to have problems recently scoring for Inter.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lol @ mourinho
              Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

lol etoo seems to b ver horny, he needs a girl not the ref

Comment

hahaa nice reaction from Mourinho! what a bad dive..
                  but the commentator is so lame..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                    all the inter cards were right. CONFIRMED by ref guy on tv.
                    and so did Martin Hansson (the Swedish referee) right after France - Ireland .

I question the referee's judgement because Samp's players did similar things but did not receive the same punishment for it .

But of course, you're a Romanista, so I am not surprised that you are happy about Inter's two red cards last night .
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                      and so did Martin Hansson (the Swedish referee) right after France - Ireland .
                      I question the referee's judgement because Samp's players did similar things but did not receive the same punishment for it .
                      But of course, you're a Romanista, so I am not surprised that you are happy about Inter's two red cards last night .
                      samp players did what similarly? did their last defender elbowed your strikers? did the samp players jump at sneider when he took his free kick?

Comment

What I am trying to say is that if the referee wanted to have that level on his judgement on the pitch, fine, but then he should also book players in Samp that do "ugly" stuff as well. I have looked at Inter's violations several times on YouTube today and I agree that Samuel and Cordoba deserved their bookings. BUT, the way I see it, Samp's players should have had similar bookings for violations they did. Here's just one example the way I see it.

@ 40s: Muntari is kicked on his foot -> no action from the referee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIyLnQE3GUU

If Cordoba's touch was worth a second yellow card, this violation should also result in a booking in my opinion. But Im no referee and they are only human beings, they can't see every little violation on the pitch.

flickr

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
                            To yeki dige harf nazan

flickr

Comment

i love mourinho

Comment

Working...
                              X