Eto'o dives and Mourinho ROFLS..priceless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
    HAHA, are you kidding me Saeid jaan? Did you see the game? It was incredible how the referee was biased. I admit that I am an Interista and that I am biased myself, but yesterday's referee was horribly wrong. I saw the whole game and I was as surprised as the commentator about the referee's decisions. He shouldn't have sent off both Samuel and Cordoba for those incidents.

ya man i watched the whole thing...they did deserve yellow cards for those incidents no doubt about that and both of them had another yellow before it so thats why they were red carded, they werent straight reds

i actually think the ref let a few things slip

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Lega Calcio has decided the following from Saturday night's game between Inter and Sampdoria.

Mourinho is fined - ~ € 40.000 + three games suspension from coaching the team from the bench.

Cambiasso and Muntari are suspended 2 games (for what??????)

Samuel and Cordoba suspended 1 game each (naturally)

Gabriele Oriali is suspended 2 games and fined ~ € 10.000

The Inter supporters are fined (the club has to pay the fine) - ~€ 25.000

Inter is fined because the team entered the pitch about one minute late for the second half of the game. Fine: ~ € 5.000

It's so ridiculous. Certain forces in the league have realized that they can't defeat Inter on the pitch, so they try other methods.
        Last edited by Haf3z; 02-22-2010, 01:23 PM.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Working...
        X