• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Ok the semi's are coming soon, one of them today:

4/18 AC Milan vs. Barcelona (In Milan)
    4/19 Arsenal vs. Villareal (In Arsenal)

These are the first legs and second next week...

GO MILAN!!! They have to win at home and concede little or no goals in the process or they might be toast!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

And of course ESPN chooses NOT to broadcast this exciting game!!!

Comment

Line-ups:

Milan: GK: Dida- DF: Stam, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho- MF: Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka- FW: Shevchenko, Gilardino

Barcelona: GK: Valdes- DF: Oleguer, Marquez, Puyol, Van Bronkhorst- MF: Van Bommel, Edmilson, Iniesta- FW: Giuly, Ronaldinho, Eto'o

Note: Inzaghi will not play due to a virus so the recently struggling Gilardino will get the start, and for Barca Deco and Messi are out.

Comment

Halftime 0-0 Gilardino hit the post in the beginning

Comment

god damnit Giuly scores for Barca! min 57'....1-0 Barca

Comment

viva BARCAA

talkin about mexican marquez..he was weak and he's beatable!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT! I can't wait to see Barca in the FINALS!! The more Ronaldinho, the more I get entertained
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

sorry amir hf for the loss, barca vs. arsenal would be a beautiful final tho.
                and great goal giuly,he screwed up every single pass but made that pass a goal.

Comment

where did you guys watch the game? anyways its cool I still have faith Milan can pull something off with the return of Inzaghi...I still dont understand what Ancelotti is thinking pulling out Pirlo and putting in Maldini? its the second time in a row his team is down and he replaces a midfielder with a defender!

Milan will be back!

Comment

FORCABARCA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                      sorry amir hf for the loss, barca vs. arsenal would be a beautiful final tho.
                      and great goal giuly,he screwed up every single pass but made that pass a goal.
                      arsenal has a great chance to advance but don't underestimate villa!

so you won't be shocked

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

Even tho I like Barca, I'm a Milan fan, so I was kinda pissed off seeing them lose. But I have faith that they'll put it straight somehow at Barca...
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                          I still dont understand what Ancelotti is thinking pulling out Pirlo and putting in Maldini? its the second time in a row his team is down and he replaces a midfielder with a defender!
                          Milan will be back!
                          Well Pirlo wasn't playing good at all, he wasn't himself today.
                          And Serginho is a natural left midfielder/winger, so when he took off Pirlo, he put Maldini in his usual spot, moved Serginho to his natural spot (left midfield) and brought Seedorf to Pirlo's.

It wasn't really that bad of a sub if you'd ask me. I mean you can't just take out a defender and put in a striker to force the equalizer. That would be a suicide against this Barca and a 2nd Barca goal would mean the end of the story.

So I think taking out a midfielder for another midfielder (cause that's basicly what Ancelotti did) wasn't that bad imo, cause Pirlo was playing really bad.
                          Plus Ancelotti played a bit more offensive after he took off Gatusso, so putting in another offensively minded player for Pirlo would be too risky cause Barca was dominating the midfield.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

what is so good about pirlo besides his free kicks? From what ive seen of him (no, not just from this game, i didnt even see this one, from all milan games), he hasnt impressed me much at all.

And this is hard for me; Milan and Barca are my 2 favorite teams without an Iranian in it....

Comment

all i can say is....
                              BARCA KIIIILLLED MILAN TODAYYYY
                              haha
                              it is going to be sooo hard on milan
                              and im pretttyyy sure barca are going to the finals
                              Barca - arsenal
                              my prediction even before the champions league started !!
                              sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
                              X