Tyson or Ali???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson or Ali???

I lately had interest in boxing and i would like to know what guys here think about it, who was better Ali or Tyson???

hazrate...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

...abbas

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        hazrate...
        Originally posted by tashakor View Post
        ...abbas
        I see, these were very deep thought.

Comment

ALI

ALI

ALI

EVERYTIME! Ali brought a whole new STYLE of boxing. He was the greatest. Ever. Ali inspired the WORLD. People who previously thought boxing was brutal and thuggish and not worth the time of day would be waking up in CRAZY time zones (i know from experience - my parents would get up at ridiculous times, to watch him fight, on Iranian tv.), to watch Ali.

The greatest of all time. Tyson doesn't even come close. Ali redefined heavyweight.

Factor in the fact that Ali could have been even greater: Ali didnt fight competitively for four years (he refused to join the US army on religious and moral grounds). Ok, he trained during this period, but STILL it's not the same as having proper world class competition to improve your level..

Ali. The greatest. But hey, just my opinion
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

i heard a ton of good shittt about Ali, but i have actually saw and followed Tyson during his hay days so ATM i am leaning towards Tyson..!! that crazy SOB had the meanest Upper Cut i ever saw from a boxer..!!

Comment

tyson in his prime gutted people like fish.

Comment

dont forget ali was banned from boxing during his physical prime

but i saw this special on ali-frazier that showed how much of a douche ali really was so i dont like him as much as i used to

Comment

Ali = Legend.

I heard there was one fight, where his opponent called him 'Clay', just a day or so after Ali had said in an interview that he HATED being called by that name because it was a name that a slave owner put on his forefathers..

In the fight, Ali punched the CRAP out of the opponent, but he was clever: he never took it to the point where the ref would have reason to stop the fight. Ali just kept punishing the other guy all through the rounds. In the LAST round, Ali knocked the guy out, stood over him, and yelled ''What's my name? What's my name???''

LEGEND right there
                  Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                  GazKhor

Comment

close. but Tyson

Comment

clay

Comment

The Greatest = Ali

Comment

were way too young to compare, Tyson revolutionized the game but we are pretty much forced to believe Ali was the greatest, sure we have videos to see his skill and he did dominate thats for sure but they are at different times

its like saying whos better, Shaq or Bill Russell, well never know
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                            dont forget ali was banned from boxing during his physical prime
                            but i saw this special on ali-frazier that showed how much of a douche ali really was so i dont like him as much as i used to
                            Yeah same with mem what a jerk he is to backstab Frazier after the wat Frazier helped him when he was banned.

Comment

Working...
                            X