Cheryl Cole to seperate from husband Ashley Cole, Bridge quits England NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheryl Cole to seperate from husband Ashley Cole, Bridge quits England NT

It's been few days that Cheryl apparently ended the seperation with a 'text message' to Cole..

& Bridge is silly to retire from international football.. he may regret it.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      It's been few days that Cheryl apparently ended the seperation with a 'text message' to Cole..

& Bridge is silly to retire from international football.. he may regret it.
      I don't think so bud

put yourself in his situation

you are with a girl for 3-4 years, you guys have a son already and are planning to get married.

then for some reason, you separate, and then you find out WHILE you were in a relationship with her, your best friend banged her. got her pregnant and then paid for abortion.

With a girl from whom you have a son and planned for marriage, and your best friend betrayed you.

and then Terry REFUSES to even apologize.

I guess Bridge is not emotionally over it and felt the team's focus will suffer if he goes. I expect Baines to fill that LB spot now that Ashley is out for a few months.

but, what a scumback JT is. he basically ruined Bridge's on and off the pitch life.

if Bridge starts @ the Bridge on saturday, it'll be a cracker

Comment

el nino wow spot on answer

team bridge and btw terry was useless against Inter

Cheryl Cole is amazingly good looking and will have know prblem findin a new man

Comment

She's single?!?!?!?!

Comment

Ashley cole is a prat. Cheryl cole/tweedy is one of the most beautiful women in england. And he cheats on her?? HE cheats on HER??? There is a lot wrong with that sentence...
            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
            GazKhor

Comment

such a shame TRG is banned, they would have made a perfect couple

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                I don't think so bud
                put yourself in his situation
                you are with a girl for 3-4 years, you guys have a son already and are planning to get married.
                then for some reason, you separate, and then you find out WHILE you were in a relationship with her, your best friend banged her. got her pregnant and then paid for abortion.
                With a girl from whom you have a son and planned for marriage, and your best friend betrayed you.
                and then Terry REFUSES to even apologize.
                I guess Bridge is not emotionally over it and felt the team's focus will suffer if he goes. I expect Baines to fill that LB spot now that Ashley is out for a few months.
                but, what a scumback JT is. he basically ruined Bridge's on and off the pitch life.
                if Bridge starts @ the Bridge on saturday, it'll be a cracker
                I guess Terry deserves the blame, but this is the biggest chance England have to win the World Cup, and Bridge has a great chance of starting, and you bundle it away?
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

holy crap what kind of an idiot would cheat on HER?

Comment

ashley cole is a scumbag.....if i had cheryl i'd be all over her

Comment

cashley cole is a douche!! never liked him and even not taking this incident into consideration hes got a bad attitude

looks like the England NT is turning into Wembley Shore lol
                      Go Cows!

Comment

bridge quitting isnt a big deal for england..imo leighton baines is better than him

Comment

Ashley Cole really is one of the dumbest footballers out there.

Comment

Terry has been sh!t for Chelsea since the incident was revealed.
                            Chelsea fans are calling him to get benched
                            =================================
                            but still
                            WHY WOULD SOMEONE CHEAT ON CHERYL, OMG

Comment

elnino99 - love the facebook thing lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X