No announcement yet.

Cheryl Cole to seperate from husband Ashley Cole, Bridge quits England NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England should stop talking so much smack about Italian and Spanish football, their national team is an episode of Jersey Shore.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
      bridge quitting isnt a big deal for england..imo leighton baines is better than him
      yep, on terms of form.. Baines and Warnock have been much better than Bridge at LB position. Also, Barry has played LB for England before, but you are going to miss out a very good footballer in midfield.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I'm a little disappointed with the responses that this news has gotten here if I'm going to be honest.

A lot of people calling him soft, stupid, and dumb for withdrawing. Have any of you actually considered what it is that he is going through? Or are you basing your statements purely on the perspective of England at the World Cup, and thus losing sight of the bigger picture?

Just imagine what the heck this guy has gone through over the past several weeks - I would not wish that type of crap on even my worst enemy. To spend an entire summer, in South Africa, next to the guy who has publically been revealed to have had an affair with the mother of your son.. how can any of you even begin to judge his personality and call him soft, etc.

Unless you have been in his shoes, suffered the same injustices that he has, then how can you judge him? Have you had your best mate slam your missus behind your back time and time again without your knowledge? Has one of your mates slammed the mother of your children?

Sorry,the english press.. you are pathetic if your going to be saying shit like he's a soft idiot or he should just "man up".
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          I'm a little disappointed with the responses that this news has gotten here if I'm going to be honest.

A lot of people calling him soft, stupid, and dumb for withdrawing. Have any of you actually considered what it is that he is going through? Or are you basing your statements purely on the perspective of England at the World Cup, and thus losing sight of the bigger picture?

Just imagine what the heck this guy has gone through over the past several weeks - I would not wish that type of crap on even my worst enemy. To spend an entire summer, in South Africa, next to the guy who has publically been revealed to have had an affair with the mother of your son.. how can any of you even begin to judge his personality and call him soft, etc.

Unless you have been in his shoes, suffered the same injustices that he has, then how can you judge him? Have you had your best mate slam your missus behind your back time and time again without your knowledge? Has one of your mates slammed the mother of your children?

Sorry,the english press.. you are pathetic if your going to be saying shit like he's a soft idiot or he should just "man up".

my respect for Bridge increased tenfold when he made a fool of JT by snubbing him

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

my respect for Bridge increased tenfold when he made a fool of JT by snubbing him
            yeah.. i really hope JT has got the message.
            I also liked the gesture 'some' of the Chelsea fans did when Bridge was taken off. They clapped for him and it was really nice of them.. however some were total idiots for booing him. Boo bridge??? but not your 'mr captain' whos been the victim?

Comment

Working...
            X