Omfg....Aaron Ramsey's Leg snapped and hanging- CLIP ADDED

LITERALLY DESTROYED BY STOKE DEFENDER

The player who commited the foul left the pitch crying

Fabregas and Vermaelen in tears.
    game still live.

it's s intense, will upload video later

poor guy

they're not even showing the replay as it was really really bad

I kept watching (am still watchin) hoping they show the replay cuz I havent seen it. It must be very very serious. I hate these dirty players

but then again I have never seen a player who got a red card, cry walking off the field because of regret. He should be suspended until Ramsey is ok and back
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

very sad. im watching it live and im just shocked. they didnt show any replays, so im guessing its rly bad. eduardo all over again...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

please upload vid ASAP, he is a very respected player
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

Arsenal 3 stoke 1 This one is for Ramsey
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Thank god Arsenal are winning

with Chelsea screwing up badly, Arsenal are our only hope to stop Manc from getting #19

Comment

please show im dying to see it

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...988168,00.html

the win was dedicated to ramsey when the players huddled up after the match. ramsey was sent straight to the ambulance from the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  Thank god Arsenal are winning

with Chelsea screwing up badly, Arsenal are our only hope to stop Manc from getting #19
                  as a gunner, this post makes me sad. How bad things have to be for a liverpool fan to want Arsenal to win Times sure have changed!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    as a gunner, this post makes me sad. How bad things have to be for a liverpool fan to want Arsenal to win Times sure have changed!
                    Liverpool fans hate Man U and Everton

and we are tied with 18 titles with United.

ofcourse we want anyone to win BUT United.

no matter it's Arsenal, Fulham or Burnley

Arsenal n Liverpool don't even have rivalry history lol

ABU = ANYONE BUT UNITED

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                      Liverpool fans hate Man U and Everton
                      and we are tied with 18 titles with United.
                      ofcourse we want anyone to win BUT United.
                      no matter it's Arsenal, Fulham or Burnley
                      Arsenal n Liverpool don't even have rivalry history lol
                      ABU = ANYONE BUT UNITED
                      They do! You must be too young to know about it! This is what I mean by times have changed. When I started watching football in 1987, it was all about Arsenal and Liverpool with Everton and Totenham chasing them What kind of Liverpool fan are you that you do't know the 1989 story!?

Back then Man U was considered a "very popular team that had a glorious past". They took off again in the early 90s when they picked up Eric Cantona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Comment

i saw a replay, and it looks much worse than eduardos imo.

If ramsey was about 22+ years old it would have definitely been his career over. But because he is still 19, recovery is much more likely, probably take about the same time as eduardo if he can still continue.

The main difference with eduardos is that it looked to me that the part which was snapped was much higher up the leg, thats why i think it was worse.

Shawcross did go of crying, i dont think vermaelen and fab cried but they were really moved as was everyone.

The challenge was shawcross kicking right through ramseys leg as if he was kicking a ball whilst standing.

I really hope he get well enough and his career isnt over.

EDIT: please keep the thread on track, posters before me

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          They do! You must be too young to know about it! This is what I mean by times have changed. When I started watching football in 1987, it was all about Arsenal and Liverpool with Everton and Totenham chasing them What kind of Liverpool fan are you that you do't know the 1989 story!?
                          Back then Man U was considered a "very popular team that had a glorious past". They took off again in the early 90s when they picked up Eric Cantona
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

no matter what went on by the time

there is only 2 derby games for us

vs. United
                          vs. Everton

the rest are the same to us.

ask any Liverpool fan, would you rather see United win or Arsenal. 101% will say Arsenal. it's common sense

like asking 2+2 = 4

geographic position plays a part for sure. and the fact that Wenger and Rafa are in love and every 2 weeks they compliment each other in interviews lol

Comment

back to Ramsey, Wenger is furious in his post-match interview

can't wait for updates to come out

Comment

more pix. havent found vids yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X