Clear All

the video is removed but is it more worse then the cech injury
    and by the way chelsea just had a bad day

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
      the video is removed but is it more worse then the cech injury
      and by the way chelsea just had a bad day
      yeah, it is worse than Cech injury.

They was showing the challenge by shawcross.. and he went with his laces, as in not with his studs.. so i stick my decision in that it was not a malicious challenge by the englishmen
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Petr Cech had a depressed fracture of the skull. His injury very nearly killed him. How can you compare a life-threatening head injury with a leg fracture (no matter how horrific)??

Comment

best revenge=we won and are now within 3 points of Chelsea.

Comment

i agree there wasnt any malice, but given how extremely late he was, its acceptable that some think it may have been on purpose. its not unlike stoke players to go into 50/50s (which they know they will lose) fully commited just to take someone out.

Comment

-first of all stoke are the filthiest team in EPL, they can't play a minute of proper football passing it around. they will only do that when it's 4 on 2. they just want the throw ins from delap and where ever he is in arsenals side of pitch. he will throw it in there. ok sure it's a good idea but they make football an ugly game. at least teams like Stoke, make an attempt to play some football as well like Bolton.

2nd of all: wtf breaking a kid's leg that could potentially ruin his career and getting only a three match ban? this is the sorta of punishments that dis-encourage from these dirty mistimed tackles being ruled out of football. I mean cmon! diaby, eduardo, and now ramsey. it's just SICK.

im glad they lost! the only reason arsenal lost to them in FA Cup was because we used a young B team without any EPL regulars with Fabregas.

GET WELL SOON RAMSEY!!!

Comment

I am not worried about Ramsey being out for a long period of time. With how the injury looked like, I am worried that his career might be over!! Thats truly a shame for such a young promising player. I think in such cases the other player should stay out without pay as long as the injured player is out. Trust me that will change things fast
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

shawkross is not a dirty player dont steryotype because he plays for stoke you can see he went in with laces not studs and apologoised and even cried for what he done

all in all he is a top defender and is sincerly apologetic towards ramsey
                  jheeze

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa View Post
                    Petr Cech had a depressed fracture of the skull. His injury very nearly killed him. How can you compare a life-threatening head injury with a leg fracture (no matter how horrific)??

I think the issue is the recovery time. Although Petr nearly died, he was out for 3-4 months i believe. But with Ramsey, he's gonna be out of proper competition for at least a year (if you add up recovery, rehabilitation, training to get back to fitness).
                    Thank god he's only 19.
                    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      I am not worried about Ramsey being out for a long period of time. With how the injury looked like, I am worried that his career might be over!! Thats truly a shame for such a young promising player. I think in such cases the other player should stay out without pay as long as the injured player is out. Trust me that will change things fast
                      His salary should be paid to the victim. I like your suggestion but as long as Sepp Kim Jong Il Blatter is the almighty leader of FIFA nothing will be done to bring justice to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        shawkross is not a dirty player dont steryotype because he plays for stoke you can see he went in with laces not studs and apologoised and even cried for what he done
                        all in all he is a top defender and is sincerly apologetic towards ramsey
                        jheeze
                        just because he cries doesnt mean hes not a dirty player.

if you watch stoke live, you will see that their nothing but strength, and they take advantage of the fact the premier league doesnt give fouls for blatant fouls because they see that the player making the fouls are 6foot4 and so must just be that strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                          if you watch stoke live, you will see that their nothing but strength, and they take advantage of the fact the premier league doesnt give fouls for blatant fouls because they see that the player making the fouls are 6foot4 and so must just be that strong.
                          And just because he plays for Stoke doesn't mean he is a dirty player.
                          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                          GazKhor

Comment

Showcross ain't a dirty player at all, I've been following him for the past 2 i

you want dirty players ??
                            try Fellaini, Diouf, Materazzi and etc

It was a 50/50, showcross didn't do it intentionally at all

Comment

shervin read what i wrote not just what comes in your head think before you right

what previous history does shawcross have of going out on the pitch intentially picking a player to break their legs comon mate

and explain to me Bolton Wanderes they are more rounded for their physicall stance and its football mate its bound to get physicall not is playing with barbie dolls u get me

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                                Shawcross hasn't got a sent-off in his career before yesterday. How on earth is he a dirty player??
                                yes, Stoke give the most blatent fouls, but look at their team.. They have more than 10 players that are 6foot+ so they are bound to concede free-kicks because of their height and physical advantage. They literally play with four centre backs as Huth who plays LB is really a centre-back.. I don't understand the critcism teams like Blackburn,Stoke and Bolton get the blame..

They don't play very attractive, but they are strng and resillient sides. In football, you have to play with your strengths. Arsenal play the passing game, because everyone is comfortable with the ball. Everton have the pressing game in midfield, as the midfield players are all workaholic.. Stoke are just a strong side that work really hard. Fair player to tony pulis.
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X