X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing youtube keeps deleting the videos

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      shervin read what i wrote not just what comes in your head think before you right
      what previous history does shawcross have of going out on the pitch intentially picking a player to break their legs comon mate
      and explain to me Bolton Wanderes they are more rounded for their physicall stance and its football mate its bound to get physicall not is playing with barbie dolls u get me
      i get what your talking about, when i quoted you i should have made bold the bit when you mentioned he cried which alot of people have mentioned, not just you, the same way its not fair to say that just because shawcross plays for stoke that hes dirty, people shouldnt think that because he cried he cant have been dirty. I know you didnt mean that because he cried he cant be dirty, just like i didnt mean that he must be dirty because he played for stoke.

btw, you can watch vids, some of which include a slow motion zoomed in replay here:
      http://www.playmyfootball.com/2010/0...ighlights.html

Comment

Does the entire Arsenal team have some sort of calcium deffinciency? i mean really, whats with all these horrific leg-snapping injuries happening to the gunners?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
          Does the entire Arsenal team have some sort of calcium deffinciency? i mean really, whats with all these horrific leg-snapping injuries happening to the gunners?
          The opposition, i.e crappy 'Route one' teams like Stoke, have to adopt an all out physical style to outmsucle Arsenal and prevent them playing their game.

It's the only way these substandard teams can hope to gain points from Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa View Post
            The opposition, i.e crappy 'Route one' teams like Stoke, have to adopt an all out physical style to outmsucle Arsenal and prevent them playing their game.

It's the only way these substandard teams can hope to gain points from Arsenal.
            How can you try to compete with a team that plays so beautifully? You play to your strengths and target their weakness.. Just like Stoke and them lot.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              How can you try to compete with a team that plays so beautifully?
              jew it out infront of your own 16 with 11 men for 90 mins

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                How can you try to compete with a team that plays so beautifully? You play to your strengths and target their weakness.. Just like Stoke and them lot.
                Personally I don't particularly enjoy watching low-skilled 'physical' teams like Bolton, Stoke batter the opposition...and then proceed to hoof the ball upfield to their centre forwards to score.

That is not football. In fact, the term for it is 'Anti-football'. If it wasn't for Delap's superhuman ability to javelin a ball into the box via a throw-in, Stoke would have been relegated last season. Now compare that to a team like West Brom, who played attractive, attacking, entertaining football but still finished bottom of the table due to their poor defence.

Back to the topic, Shawcross' challenge was reckless, whether he meant it or not, and no matter how much he cried after being sent off. FIFA needs to take a tough stance to protect the players, lives even have been risked (Cech)...so that a player will think twice before potentially damaging an opponent...and that doesn't necessarily mean the game has to lose tackling all together, or any crap like that.

Comment

Personally I don't particularly enjoy watching low-skilled 'physical' teams like Bolton, Stoke batter the opposition...and then proceed to hoof the ball upfield to their centre forwards to score.

That is not football. In fact, the term for it is 'Anti-football'. If it wasn't for Delap's superhuman ability to javelin a ball into the box via a throw-in, Stoke would have been relegated last season. Now compare that to a team like West Brom, who played attractive, attacking, entertaining football but still finished bottom of the table due to their poor defence.

Back to the topic, Shawcross' challenge was reckless, whether he meant it or not, and no matter how much he cried after being sent off. FIFA needs to take a tough stance to protect the players, lives even have been risked (Cech)...so that a player will think twice before potentially damaging an opponent...and that doesn't necessarily mean the game has to lose tackling all together, or any crap like that.
                  doesnt matter how hard you go at the opposition. If your foot is not high, the player won't be injured. but when you go high recklessly of course you break the leg in half

He needs to be suspended for couple of years and maybe, just maybe everyone else will think twice before doing some shyt like this
                  ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                  Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                  Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                  forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

chi migin shoma baba? Where did shawcross go high there, and how was his tackle reckless? It wasn't even a tackle really. It was literally a 50-50 ball and he got there 1/10 of a second too late. He was going to kick the ball up field and at the last second Ramsey got there and nudged the ball away. Now your asking for this guys head?

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                      chi migin shoma baba? Where did shawcross go high there, and how was his tackle reckless? It wasn't even a tackle really. It was literally a 50-50 ball and he got there 1/10 of a second too late. He was going to kick the ball up field and at the last second Ramsey got there and nudged the ball away. Now your asking for this guys head?
                      just his shambool...on a plate.

Comment

Results win games, im afraid. West Brom play attractive football, but got relegated. While Stoke played long-ball tactics and crosses to box, high-pressing games, and stayed up quite comfortably.. and are looking comfortable this year too.

It wasn't a wreckless challenge. He was LATE. Ramsey was just quicker than him and got the ball. Shawcross went full throttle and unfortunate for him, he got ramseys foot which lead to injury.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                        X