Manchester United carling cup winners 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United carling cup winners 2010

And Again another great game but Wayne ronney , He is just absolutely incredible . Congratulation to All Manchester united Fan !!!!!!

GLORRRRRRY GLORRRRRRRRRY MAN UNITEDDDDDDDD
    sigpic

After pouring rain in London the night before hte match, the pitch looked in terrible condition. However rain stopped, and game got under way.
    Surprise chioce was Rooney on the bench.. Villa deserved the lead and for me Vidic should've got sent-off. Last man and denying a goalscoring decisision.. poor decision by Phil Dowd..

However, like all good teams, United came back strngly, and Berba working really hard to get the ball back, and Owen sticks it in back of net. Owen then gets injured, and Rooney comes on.. not bad, eh?

A great header, and could've scored again(hit the post). He also put a great shift in left-side of midfield to nullify Villa's threat on the right.. What a team player. Great players can make a difference even if they are not playing well.. Wazza is just that!

It really annoyed me that BBC,SkySports and 5live pundits all predicted Villa to win, just because Rooney didn't start.. well, i loved how we proved them wrong. Rooney is still the KEY player for us, and will be for the next 2-3 years.

Another trophy in the bag, and credit to Villa for make it a true cup final. I wish them well in the FA Cup.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

sigpic

Comment

saw them yesterday, but thanks for sharing bro

btw got a stat. this is the FIRST cup domestic trophy that Ferguson has retained during his time at Old Trafford.. incredible.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
        X