No announcement yet.

"Lebron is the player today that plays most like myself and Magic" - Larry Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lebron is the player today that plays most like myself and Magic" - Larry Bird

http://www.nba.com/video/

Click on Arena Link: Larry Bird
    seek forward to 4:03

I agree. I mean who else would it be!!!?? Thats his style of play. A guy who wants everyone to like him and can play all 5 positions well if he wants to.

For sure its not Kobe. Kobe is more like, I am gonna dominate the game myself and close the game type. He is more like MJ. Even though Phil Jackson admitted in the closing seconds, Kobe has taken many more tough shots than Michael

On a different note, The last thing I always remember from Larry Bird is how happy he was that in game 4 of the 2000 NBA finals shaq was fouled out and the game went to overtime on Indiana's home court and then all of a sudden this 21 year old kid hit 3 straight jumpers from the top of the key and put the icing on the cake by a over the shoulder put back en route to 8 points in overtime alone That sure made Larry bird speechless during the postgame interviews and LA Times wrote the day after: A new star is born

Look at 0:33, Kobe is so ****y!! He is only 21 years old. Overtime, NBA finals ON THE ROAD with no shaq in the game and he is like: dont worry! I got this! This is why Kobe is KObe children!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    Last edited by persianbruin; 03-01-2010, 10:42 AM.
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
    X