Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel bad for Maradona and his selection headaches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel bad for Maradona and his selection headaches!

poor guy has selection headaches with his attacking options. like honestly just take a look

Messi
    Higuain
    Tevez
    Aguero
    Milito
    Lisandro Lopez
    Di Maria
    Lavezzi

and he plays 4 defenders + mascherano (DM) + another CM (he should invite Cambiasso).

which leaves 4 options open. and at least 2 out of the mentioned 8 players won't even make the bench and thus Argentina's world cup squad.

Higuain, Tevez and Milito score every week for fun, and at least one of them (if not 2) has to make way.

hope Cacadona can stay focused and figure something out, this is an amazing headache to have.

Argentina has the best attacking pool in the world, yet the struggle to score. this team should score 4 goals in each game, no matter how many they'll concede.

I really want him to do well...all my friends hate him unfortunately

Comment

unfortunately this would've been THE BEST time for argentina to reclaim the world cup BUT with maradona, last 8 is the best they'll do

he can take 5 forwards, i would pick:
      Messi
      Higuain
      Tevez
      Aguero
      Milito

Comment

Argentinian forwards seriously carry their teams, if Maradona can build a solid creative midfield/defense in time then they should be the most dangerous team in the WC.

Lisandro lopez - hard working goal scoring machine for Lyon, he was spanking Madrid in the CL game.

Tevez - spanked Chelsea scoring 2 in the 4-2 win recently, City can't win games without him.

Milito - scored a winning goal vs Chelsea and a winning goal vs Udinese, his finishing is pretty sick.

Higuain - similar to Milito's style but IMO he has more potential and has scored important goals for Madrid.

Aguero - Enough said

Messi - Enough said

Such a shame that Pelligrini isn't at Argentina anymore to mold them into a free flowing team which almost won the WC last year. This year their players are even more dangerous.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Better than not having any talent to choose from at all

Comment

i sure hope Maradona brings the weakest squad possible this WC

but seriously they have such a huge pool of talent I dont understand why he doesnt like to experiment
            Go Cows!

Comment

Argentina has a lot striker.

why stupid maradona invite them all !?

Comment

Higuain IMO is the best striker actually. He scores perfectly with left and right. So much skills and just 23 years old. He will be the best Striker in the next 3-4 years world wide.
                Maradona should invite Riquelme for the succes of Argentina. He could gave the deadly passes like Xavi. So he can feed Messi, Tevez and Higuain perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                  Argentinian forwards seriously carry their teams, if Maradona can build a solid creative midfield/defense in time then they should be the most dangerous team in the WC.

Lisandro lopez - hard working goal scoring machine for Lyon, he was spanking Madrid in the CL game.

Tevez - spanked Chelsea scoring 2 in the 4-2 win recently, City can't win games without him.

Milito - scored a winning goal vs Chelsea and a winning goal vs Udinese, his finishing is pretty sick.

Higuain - similar to Milito's style but IMO he has more potential and has scored important goals for Madrid.

Aguero - Enough said

Messi - Enough said

Such a shame that Pelligrini isn't at Argentina anymore to mold them into a free flowing team which almost won the WC last year. This year their players are even more dangerous.
                  I would pick Lisandro Lopez instead of Aguero. Argentina have a lot of dribblers in their attack, lisandro is more like a target player.
                  A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

it's pretty obviouse that messi, higuain, aguero and tevez HAVE to be in the squad for wc..

if i were marradona the two I would leave out would be Lisandro Lopez and Levezzi. Millito is too good to be left out

(btw to the guy above me: aguero won't be left out, because he's married to marradona's daughter lol)

Comment

what about picking Burdisio over Samuel?

and leaving out Javier Zanneti and Cambiaso

Comment

zanetti's too good to be left out

Comment

lisandro lopez is so underrated. but Higuain has to start the WC. he's got the best goals/minute ratio in whole europe and he doesnt even take the penalties or freekicks!!

If I was coach I would have played with 5-6 forwards how the hell can you leave out players like tevez, lopez, aguero on the bench!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Cambiasso, Zanetti, Milito, Samuel should all be invited (from Inter) IMO.

Comment

Maradona's selections seem a bit crazy. But I am definitely looking forward to tonight's game.

Comment

Working...
                              X