No announcement yet.

Wednesday Champions League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Man United loses their best player to madrid but they raped Ac milan and are still going so strong but madrid fail. such amazing stories are written in football. this is what makes you love this sport.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Baba you can spend 10000000 million on attacking players and still fail with these players in midfield and defense.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Marca is so detrimental to Madrid's morale I wouldnt be surprised if the players actually believed what the reporters write about them...they lack confidence big time

but dont worry, Real just sign David Villa and other quality attackers and the defence will play itself
        Go Cows!

Comment

Sedaye ar ar nemiad madrid sedash dar nemiad

Comment

I'd just thought I'd link to this gem of a post, posted around the same time last year:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...6&postcount=21

Comment

Great win by the lads. I’m sure I wasn’t alone in groaning upon hearing that Gary Neville would be marking Ronaldinho last night. Rafael had a hard enough time in the first leg and he’s fast, whilst Neville struggled to keep up with the Wolves players at the weekend.

However, I was happy to be proven wrong, with Neville doing enough defensively to keep AC Milan quiet. Whilst speed is never going to be his strength, physically he put them under a lot of pressure and actually had a fairly decent game.

Whilst his crossing was pretty dreadful at times, he delivered the most important cross of the game, when providing Wayne Rooney with the opportunity to head home to make it 1-0 after 13 minutes.

Sir Alex Ferguson has sung Neville’s praises for his ability to come back after so long out injured and still do a job for us.

“He’s a remarkable man,” Ferguson said. “When you’ve been out of the game for a year and half it’s not easy to come back and play every week at the age of 34 and now 35. He succeeded because of his will to succeed and that’s really what Gary Neville is all about.”

With rooney in form and his contagious confidence spreading across to players like Park, Valencia, and Nani, this team looks capable of accomplishing anything it wishes right now.. Rooney did continue his incredible run of headed goals against Milan. In fact, his second-half strike was the first in eight goals that he's scored with his foot - and only the second in his last 11. Rooney's Champions League tally is now 19 goals in 51 games and he has scored 10 goals in his 14 games against Italian clubs. Furthermore, he has now managed braces in three different games against Milan.

Park man of the match. I've officially run out of superlatives for Rooney
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Baba you can spend 10000000 million on attacking players and still fail with these players in midfield and defense.
                even the midfield/defense is full of high quality players yet still failed

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                X