A review of sweet and bitter events in the past year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A review of sweet and bitter events in the past year

1. Iran beat Turkey 4-3 in the final of the 2010 Greco-Roman Wrestling World Cup on in Yerevan, Armenia, in February and claimed the championship for their first time.
    A total of eight teams namely Iran, Georgia, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Cuba and a Nordic team in addition to the Armenian host participated in the competition from February 12 to 14.

2.3.4.http://www.mehrnews.com/en/NewsDetai...NewsID=1053416

Another bitter event of the year is sedee91's loos posts which he always rates with 5 stars (although the rating seems to change after I visit such threads) and believes should be the basis for him being nominated for MOM.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Another bitter event of the year is sedee91's loos posts which he always rates with 5 stars (although the rating seems to change after I visit such threads) and believes should be the basis for him being nominated for MOM.
      Ah, the good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
        Ah, the good old days.
        Yes, I am very sexy indeed. Now please give me all of your gold.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Again????

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Again????
            Well u can say I made an improvement by making 4 threads simultaneously instead of 8.

Comment

Working...
            X