MLB Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLB Season

Hey, are there any baseball fans on these boards? Opening day is coming up.

I'm a pretty big Dodgers fan.

Any other fans here? What's the outlook of your guys' teams this year? What were your FA pickups/losses... any expectations for the season?
    "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
    Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Cubs fan right here

Comment

Originally posted by Noveen11 View Post
      Cubs fan right here
      How'd you get around to the Cubs? Isn't Chapel Hill in NC?

Also, how'd the Cubs do this offseason?
      "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
      Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

blue jays but they suck

Comment

red sox fan. i have a good feeling about this season even though our offense will be sh*t
          sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

O's and Nats fan

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

SF giants

Comment

I plan on going to my first baseball game this season (Padres). If it's $5, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
                  SF giants
                  Are you from the Bay Area?

I like that Sandoval guy and Lincecum too... I hope they miss the season due to injury.

Comment

i'm a big red red sox fan
                    Dice-K!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
                      I like that Sandoval guy and Lincecum too... I hope they miss the season due to injury.
                      Yeah lincecum is one of the best pitcher in the league if not the best

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post

yeah I lived there since the age of 10 and grew to love baseball when I was in high school....and BITE YOUR TONGUE about TIMMMMMYYYY....we simply love both guys out here, they own the town and its fans

Comment

dont really care much about baseball but GO ANGELS!!! support the home team yo

baseball games are soo boring though unless if you go wit group of friends and get smashed and try hit that beach ball :P

Comment

Working...
                          X