Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of EPL review, poll, and discussion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of EPL review, poll, and discussion thread.

The EPL this season has gotten closer and closer. The top 3 teams are only 2 points apart. ANY match is crucial now and none of them would want to drop points. This thread is all about Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal with 7 GAME DAYS left to the EPL.

Let's discuss all the EPL news and results that relate to who will be the English League Champs!

For now let's start with the million dollar question in the poll above!!!
    Chelsea
    0%
    Arsenal
    0%
    Manchester United
    0%

The poll is expired.

CURRENT LEAGUE STANDINGS:

REMAINING MATCHES OF THE TOP 3 SIDES:

Manchester United:
    vs. Bolton AWAY
    vs. Chelsea HOME
    vs. Blackburn Rovers AWAY
    vs. Manchester City AWAY
    vs. Tottenham Hotspur HOME
    vs. Sunderland AWAY
    vs. Stoke HOME

Chelsea:
    vs. Aston Villa HOME
    vs. Manchester United AWAY
    vs. Bolton Wanderers HOME
    vs. Tottenham Hotspur AWAY
    vs. Stoke HOME
    vs. Liverpool AWAY
    vs. Wigan Athletic HOME

Arsenal:
    vs. Birmingham AWAY
    vs. Wolverhampton HOME
    vs. Tottenham Hotspur AWAY
    vs. Wigan Athletic AWAY
    vs. Manchester City HOME
    vs. Blackburn Rovers AWAY
    vs. Fulham HOME

Comment

Arsenal or Man Utd.
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

Arsenal just dropped two massive points today, despite them going infront. Chelsea looked impressive today, but I just fancy Manchester United because they've been here and done it before. Experience is crucial.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I cant stand ANY EPL teams. except arsenal, becoz they play good, attractive and positive football.
          and least of all, man-u.

so I HOPE arsenal wins

Comment

The way things are right now I go with Man-U. I myself like Arsenal..

Comment

arsenal fan here for man u as-well. todays game was a huge blow for arsenal, and they know it. We have spurs which will be a tough game, they are in their race of their own. If we manage to win the next few games and of course chelsea and man u tie we will be right back in it. But as of now, I think chelsea and man u's chances are much higher. Although man u is playing man city which will be a tough game. And chelsea is playing liverpool, a team with alot to prove.

beautiful! So many possibilities. One of the best races ive seen in a table in a long time. Ham baraya champion ham barayeh raghameh Champions league (4th place)

Comment

Who Said Manchesdter united is nothing Without Ronney and All the pressure is one him ?

All those who said that They know absolutely nothing about Manchester united . Just look at today's game Against Bolton away and he manged to score 4 goals !
                sigpic

Comment

Chelsea rested Drogba, and smacked Villa who hadn't lost in 2010.

Arsenal rested Arshavin and Nasri today, and got punished.

Arsenal's result is huge.

What it means is that a draw is a very good result for us next weekend - scratches one more match off of the list, and we still stay top regardless of what Arsenal do against Wolves.

Vidic man of the match - he's not a defender, he's a wall. What a performance he provided. Berbatov deserved his goals, and Nani got better and better as the match wore on.
                  Manchester United rested Ferdinand,Carrick,Park and Rooney. They go to Bolton, get a clean-sheet and score four goals away from home. Absolutely brilliant.

It's these type of games that win you the title, and with Scholes,Neville,Giggs,Van Der Sar all helpful to today's victory, I also see them playing a vital role for the run-in. Experience is crucial, and this is why I see them winning the title again.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Thread moved. Thread starter warned for using wrong forum.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                      Chelsea rested Drogba, and smacked Villa who hadn't lost in 2010.

Arsenal rested Arshavin and Nasri today, and got punished.

Arsenal's result is huge.

What it means is that a draw is a very good result for us next weekend - scratches one more match off of the list, and we still stay top regardless of what Arsenal do against Wolves.

Vidic man of the match - he's not a defender, he's a wall. What a performance he provided. Berbatov deserved his goals, and Nani got better and better as the match wore on.
                      Manchester United rested Ferdinand,Carrick,Park and Rooney. They go to Bolton, get a clean-sheet and score four goals away from home. Absolutely brilliant.

It's these type of games that win you the title, and with Scholes,Neville,Giggs,Van Der Sar all helpful to today's victory, I also see them playing a vital role for the run-in. Experience is crucial, and this is why I see them winning the title again.
                      Let's not get ourselves now. Bolton does not have the greatest defense in the world. So good job!

HOWEVER I've said this before and I'll say it again even though. NEXT week vs . Chelsea and considering how they play Bayern twice 3 days before and after. Seriously if they manage to beat/draw Chelsea with a mediocre side or tired A team from CL, THEN KUDOS TO THEM. We will all see this weekend if they will drop the points or not.

As for Arsenal's draw. Arsenal had the chance to make it 3-0 even. What Nasri did when he was one on one, trying to pass it to Arshavin was horrendous

However as shown throughout this season, it is GAMES like this that pump up Arsenal in EPL vs likes of Spurs like you said but this weekend they will play Wolves at home in between of the two legs vs Barca.

Let's wait and see what happens and I will rep you if Utd stays in CL and doesn't lose points vs Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                        Thread moved. Thread starter warned for using wrong forum.
                        lol you got me there

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          Let's not get ourselves now. Bolton does not have the greatest defense in the world. So good job!
                          HOWEVER I've said this before and I'll say it again even though. NEXT week vs . Chelsea and considering how they play Bayern twice 3 days before and after. Seriously if they manage to beat/draw Chelsea with a mediocre side or tired A team from CL, THEN KUDOS TO THEM. We will all see this weekend if they will drop the points or not.
                          As for Arsenal's draw. Arsenal had the chance to make it 3-0 even. What Nasri did when he was one on one, trying to pass it to Arshavin was horrendous
                          However as shown throughout this season, it is GAMES like this that pump up Arsenal in EPL vs likes of Spurs like you said but this weekend they will play Wolves at home in between of the two legs vs Barca.
                          Let's wait and see what happens and I will rep you if Utd stays in CL and doesn't lose points vs Chelsea
                          Nearly all pundit predicted us to draw last week vs Liverpool, but we won. Same with yesterdays match, seeing this game as 'very tough', but yet we came away with a convincing win and 3 valuable points.

Even if we draw vs Chelsea, it's still a good point, because we are still ahead of Arsenal despite whatever you do with Wolves. I'm confident we will beat both Bayern and Chelsea this week.

With Arsenal, when you are 0-1 away from home, the first thing you do is to make it tight. Arsenal didn't. They tried to go for the second, when there's like few minutes left. Run the clock. I admire Arsenals passing and footballing ability, but in these type of games, you have to be professional and nick the points away, rather than being too fancy.

Comment

^ I did not reply until Man Utd lost to Bayern and now Chelsea to prove my point.
                            I said no matter what Man Utd will drop points due to getting tired from Bayern game (happened today to likes of neville, evra, etc) and have someone injured because of such of hard schedule this week and potentially could get KO'ed out of CL.

PS: I TOLD YOU SO.

(and don't reply me about arsenal not winning epl because now that's for sure especially without fabregas)

anyways Man Utd can still win the EPL but that's unlikely and well the point was Man Utd failing this weekend. lol

Comment

With this Tie against Blackburn today I doubt that Chelsea will lose to Bolton on Tuesday , This could be the end for Manchester united finishing the season with only 1 cup
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X