Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of EPL review, poll, and discussion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea will win the EPL if, they beat tottenham., united have blown their chances with that blackburn game.

Comment

It's going to be a difficult weakened for United. They are playing City who have scored 11 in the last two games, Tevez looking on fire, and City have scored 4 at Stamford Bridge, 2 at Anfield, 4 vs Arsenal, and 3 vs us in Old Trafford. They 'attack' the big teams and will definitely score. However, I think Ferguson will get the lads ready for this and make it as a cup final and I can see us winning 1-3.

Spurs to do us a favour , if Chelsea win the spurs game, then its all over.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^ Well Even if we win and Chelsea loses we will still be behind them with the goal difference
        sigpic

Comment

We will be behind with one point and besides, if Chelsea lose, and we win, our goaldifference is not far apart.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

wow..

what a day in the premiership.

Comment

40/30 it is.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
              X