No announcement yet.

The Barcenal thread. Game will start very soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

milito and marquez. no fabregas which means nasri will play his spot while walcott and eboue go on the wings. hmm.

keep underestimating arsenal. even if arsenal don't win. it won't the rape you guys think lol. i know arsenal had a horrible start and barca were amazing but that doesn't mean it will happen again with raining goals at camp nou and now wenger will try new tactics at training for the game.

btw MOM Almunia to prevent it from being 10-0 in first half lol

Comment

in the whole history of champions league (and whatever it was called before champions league), if the first knockout game ended as a 2-2 draw, the away team advanced 83,6% of the time

not that stats mean anything lol, but still, this just makes things look more impossible for arsenal. they have to do something that teams only succeed to do 16,4% out of the time, against the worlds best team, missing their three of their most important players

Comment

I think its the first time I have seen a team tie a game in the first leg and its not worried at all about the second leg!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Fabregas break leg; out for 6 weeks

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...d=1471253.html

btw:
          "I think I put my leg between Puyol's when I was fouled and kicked it."

he's pretty much admitting he fouled himself and that it shouldn't have been a penalty lol

Comment

what happened to arsenal's beautiful football that every fan craves for?
            I only saw one team playing football the other was chasing a ball

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Barca made Arsenal look like Real Zaragoza with that first half performance.
              Lol English League and all that hype

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
                Barca made Arsenal look like Real Zaragoza with that first half performance.
                Lol English League and all that hype
                I wouldnt even say Zaragoza because they really played well against us at home.
                and surprising how people whine about barca owning the league when they do this regularly to strong teams in CL.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

can someone remind of the score please? you talk shit, but a team that supoosedly plays like "zaragoza" came from two goals against the "mighty" Barcelona.

Comment

I love how the barca fans make it seem as they missed open nets ignoring Almunia's brilliance to ignore Barca at so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      what happened to arsenal's beautiful football that every fan craves for?
                      I only saw one team playing football the other was chasing a ball
                      arsenal and barca play simmilar football, only difference is that barca play like arsenal on steroids

Comment

no doubt that barca will advance....even without puyol and pique!

Comment

Working...
                        X