No announcement yet.

Manchester United vs. Bayern Munchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think manure can hold up for another 25 minutes playing 10 man behind the ball..!! byern have the edge to go through with another goal ..!! they must be more careful on counter attacks though..!!

Comment

WOOHOOO

Man-chos-tar is out goodbyee Sir Alex Fergoozoo

Comment

robben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!! Circumstances aside, this was one of the best goals I have ever seen!

first of all badstuber is like a badstopper very bad defender!
        secondly Robben AGAIN like vs fiorentina scored the second goal in a 3-2 loss that pushed bayern passed the opposition. Bayern was clearly the better team in the second half.

But at the end of the day, Messi is gonna have a field day with this horrible defense!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          WOOHOOO

Man-chos-tar is out goodbyee Sir Alex Fergoozoo
          Its An-chos-tar

Comment

honestly I had not screamed this loud about a goal since azizi scored against australia!
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

lol i cant wait for badstuber vs messi in the final

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                lol i cant wait for badstuber vs messi in the final
                lol you don't need Messi for that. Even his dokhtar khaleh can do the job!

Comment

What a beautiful goal by Robben. That amazing volley in itself was worthy of Bayern making the semis, regardless of their overall rape-age of united.

Comment

the 2 players from real madrid got bayern and inter through to semi-finals while real got rid of them, thinking they are the problem spending half a billion and failing at round of 16 again. man I love bashing real
                    what a goal by robben, he wins it once again. ribery was so useless, he didn't even came back to help out the defense was only thinking of going forward and scoring anyway I hope we meet bayern in the final and messi teaches him a good lesson in being a striker and coming to defend like a team as well

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

What a absolutely idiot and childish mistake by raphael he seriously cost us the game , We have to go trough 35min with 1 man down . We had this absolutely in the bag in the first half there was no way Bayern could have won this game if Raphale didn't do that mistake and lets not forget how he missed the chance instead of passing it to ronney he shots it himself . He Is still young he needs to learn for his mistakes . I am so pissed right now that I can't even explain it seriously wow I am still shocked for this lost .

And For the first time after so Manny years that there is no English teams in The semis !
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        What a absolutely idiot and childish mistake by raphael he seriously cost us the game , We have to go trough 35min with 1 man down . We had this absolutely in the bag in the first half there was no way Bayern could have won this game if Raphale didn't do that mistake and lets not forget how he missed the chance instead of passing it to ronney he shots it himself . He Is still young he needs to learn for his mistakes . I am so pissed right now that I can't even explain it seriously wow I am still shocked for this lost .

And For the first time after so Manny years that there is no English teams in The semis !
                        ok then lets have neville there and have robben/ribery/schweinsteiger rape his ass

Comment

Amazing:

Comment

Full Highlights ( 20 Minutes)
                            http://goaltube.vndv.com/index.php/v...ed-highlights-

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

what a strong character by this team, again, hats off to our beloved Bayern.
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                imagine if karimi was still in bayern for this one
                                yea man i couldnt help it thinking the same looking at the lethargic byern MF ..!! i wish Ballack woulda left Byern couple of years earlier..!! ali couldnt quite impress as much being forced to play on the wings and out of his natural AM position and with all the focus on ballack..!!

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                                Amazing:

yea man i watched that goal and i had to run off to an appointment..!! Ribery had a terrible game but he fooled entire manchostar defense into defending the header near goal and laid out the corner nicely for Robben top of the box..!! still very tough and amazing volley..!! i love his facial expression after the goal..!

i knew manchoster were done for after that dumb sent off ..!!
                                tbh, manchostar's roster this year is only slightly above average at best..!! its purely on genius of fergoozo that they got this far and amazingly still leading the EPL..!!
                                They need to drop some serious $$$ on upgrading their squad if they wanna be a top notch club..!! their most foolish off season move was jewing and forcing tevez out..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X