• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PB kofr gofti vali Bayern terekoond

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      PB kofr gofti vali Bayern terekoond
      dude this is amazing!! I didnt even see this comment of yours when I made mine in the bayern thread!! we have esp or what!?

dar zemn che kofri?? Nimeh aval asab baramoon nazashtan madarghahbeha! !!! vali dameh Robben garm
      2nd half they did what I was hoping: win by one goal.

But what did I say 6 hours before the game!? BAYERN CHI KARESH MIKONEH!?
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Comment

a good night in my life

Comment

both teams stand no chance against Barca
            their defense is too shaky

Comment

I stand corrected. I thought Manchester would win this one for sure at home (they did, but I mean going through to the semi's) and they almost did being in front by 3 goals, but apparently Bayern showed great heart.

I couldn't watch the match because I had to pick up my gf from the airport () but I'm sure it must have been a great exciting match.

Congrats to Bayern and Bayern fans.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                I stand corrected. I thought Manchester would win this one for sure at home (they did, but I mean going through to the semi's) and they almost did being in front by 3 goals, but apparently Bayern showed great heart.

I couldn't watch the match because I had to pick up my gf from the airport () but I'm sure it must have been a great exciting match.

Congrats to Bayern and Bayern fans.
                I would have just called for a cab to pick her up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                  both teams stand no chance against Barca
                  their defense is too shaky
                  Their chances of winning Barca is almost zero.
                  But Inter is the tricky one with Mourinho also wanting revenge for the group stage loss. for Barca the semis is like the final itself.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    Their chances of winning Barca is almost zero.
                    But Inter is the tricky one with Mourinho also wanting revenge for the group stage loss. for Barca the semis is like the final itself.
                    yep I agree
                    this will be the real final

Comment

if bayern overcome lyon and inter beat barca, that would be a great final as well!
                      but if we get to play barca, we will be torn to pieces with this pathetic defense! i cant believe how we have come so far with such a clumsy, slow and error prone defense line

our defense can absolutely not deal with speed and barca is the worst for bayern. plus they have great passing accuracy, team work, finishing power and individual brilliance!

ofcourse, all this aside, our excellent work rate, persistence and heart to not give up is also something that should be credited for!
                      whether we lose key players, or we trail by 3 goals, or playing in 3 cups and now seriously competing in all 3, requires great determination, focus, fitness and mental and physical strength!

intresting to note that 2nd leg against juventus, 2nd leg against fiorentina and both legs against man utd, we conceded first but we came back! only first leg against fiorentina we managed to score first!
                      wats even more interesting is that all our difficult games, we have been playing 1st at home and then away.
                      juventus, fiorentina, manchester united and now lyon which may be considered a disadvantage!
                      to our team, players, coaches and management who together as an entity have proven to be successful and brought us proud so far

anyways, im really happy we managed to keep our cool, we used our chances and we were lucky the opponent missed some good chances. our markings on dead balls, specially against manchester united were autorcious in both legs and they missed some good heading opportunities!

moving on to next game is olympique lyon in allianz arena!
                      we will be missing van bommel and bad stuber due to suspensions, i hope no injuries creep in! we can definitely beat them at home, but french teams are no push over, they operate well as a unit and have a lot of strong and speedy african players who can give us a lot of trouble.
                      missing van bommel will be very difficult for us because of his high work rate, his great fighting spirit in the middle of the field, his accurate passing and ball possession abilities which helps bayern dictate its game on its opponents and his experience and leadership!
                      but its definitely a doable job specially if we can use our opportunities and we have a healthy and fit team in particular robben, ribery and olic.
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

and one more thing,

to our friend persian madrid, please for the sake of ur own "aberoo" stop predicting bayern games and real madrid games.
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

btw did anyone notice how Muller was staring at Rooney for the entire time the teams were in the tunnel before the game? haha

Comment

^^
                            sign Arteta

his talents is wasted in Everton. he is so under-rated, will be a much better back up for Xaviniesta than Keita.

and he is from your academy. too bad he won't come to Liverpool since he plays for Everton. amazing player

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              ^^
                              sign Arteta

his talents is wasted in Everton. he is so under-rated, will be a much better back up for Xaviniesta than Keita.

and he is from your academy. too bad he won't come to Liverpool since he plays for Everton. amazing player
                              I agree, I'd rather have him over jewish-traitor fabregas

Comment

LOOL
                                Ryan Babel was @ Old Trafford on tuesday night since he was suspended for Liverpool's EL's tie with Benfica.

Just seen his tweets from last night. Love the boys attitude, he even took a pic http://tweetphoto.com/17532310

Here is a selection of his tweets during the game:

"Invited by my Dutch friend Edwin.." (VDS)

"Bayeren need to step up.. !!"

"Ok that's a start Bayeren.. 1 more goal .."

"Ohhhhh deaarrr..."

"The whole stadium was quiet... Don't see that much at Old Trafford.. I better put a head on if I leave here lol.. They r mad"

"Ohhhhh I'm runningggggg ...."

Funny guy! Edwin invites him to the game (hoping Babel would back him in return) when infact Ryan is cheering on the Germans! Love the guy

Comment

Working...
                                X