Lionel Messi or Diego Maradona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    I guess Grosso is a greater player than Messi then.
    I guess you were not born in 1886 to see Maradona. We are comparing Maradona and Messi here. where the hell Grosso coming into picture.

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
      I guess you were not born in 1886 to see Maradona. We are comparing Maradona and Messi here. where the hell Grosso coming into picture.
      has Messi won the world cup yet? is he ever going to win it?

Comment

I was starting to doubt my maradona decision until I saw this clip which reminded me that Maradona might be the only player in the history of football that treated the ball with such control that it almost felt it was a prt of his body!! btw, how tight are those Barca shorts. I am amazed (@ 1:01) how his package didn't explode!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
        Last edited by persianbruin; 04-10-2010, 07:45 PM.
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I gotta say, part of the reason why Maradonna was so incredible is that weird leg thing he had - one was shorter than the other, so he was able to fool defenders while dribbling WIHTOUT EVEN TRYING. What i mean is, his hip did a weird thing as he ran in one direction, that ALWAYS made it seem as though he was about to turn in the other direction... just saying viva leo y el barca
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

I love love love messi. He is unbelievable. However, Maradona was just something out of this world. They also play different positions. He was more of a center midfielder. People talk about how great Maradona was at dribbling the ball, but you rarely hear them talk about his passing. Look at the clip below and be amazed. The guy brought a bottom tier team (Napoli) and made them european champs. He had virtually no supporting cast in Napoli or in the Argenian National team. Just look at all the misses. Unfreakinbelievable what talent this guy had.

Comment

^^^ Yes, Maradona was like today's Xavi and Messi in one.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Maradona became World Champion and Italian Champion with a regular team
                Messi has only won trophies with the best team in the world, EVER. Go figure.

Maradona was Messi, Xavi and Ronaldinho combined.

PS Yes the game of football has developed a lot in last 20 years, but so did the training methods and facilities. Just imagine what Maradona would have been if he had the same facilities, training methods and professionalism as the players nowadays!

Comment

World Cups thats all that matters

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                  For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
                      I love love love messi. He is unbelievable. However, Maradona was just something out of this world. They also play different positions. He was more of a center midfielder. People talk about how great Maradona was at dribbling the ball, but you rarely hear them talk about his passing. Look at the clip below and be amazed. The guy brought a bottom tier team (Napoli) and made them european champs. He had virtually no supporting cast in Napoli or in the Argenian National team. Just look at all the misses. Unfreakinbelievable what talent this guy had.

Comment

George best !!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                          George best !!
                          If names were to describe the player, then call him Lionel Messiah and DieGOD Maradona

Comment

Working...
                          X